Part Five: The Musical Super Freaks and Goldy Locks the God

-Entry created on: 5/19/2013-

I followed the other Avengers through the now-grounded helipad to Tony's car. No one had said anything since I saw my new eyes. Well except me. I did a lot of nervous sciencey whining.

Aren't I pleasent?

All of us got in the car, with Tony driving. Bruce sat next to him, Clint and Nat sat in the second row and I sat with Steve in the very back.

After a while, I just kept my mouth shut. I was scared. I mean, seriously, what else was going to happen that day?

"You okay?" Steve whispered.

I shook my head, wishing I could be home in Wakefield with my friends and family.

I listened to the radio for a while, and I smiled when my favorite song came on. Radioactive, by Imagine Dragons (AN: Yes, that is where I got the name for this book.)

"I'm waking up to ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

I'm breathing in the chemicals," I sang along.

Everyone in the car breathed in time with the song, making me smile.

"I'm breaking in, shaping up, checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa," This time Tony joined in, and we screamed the lyrics together at the top of our lungs.

"I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my system blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, don my clothes

It's a revolution, I suppose

We'll paint it red to fit right in

Whoa

I'm breaking in, shaping up, checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my system blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive

All systems go, sun hasn't died

Deep in my bones, straight from inside

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my system blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive

Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive!" We sang, having an unannouced compition to see who could possibly sing worse.

"PLEASE STOP!" Nat groaned as the song ended.

"I don't know Nat, maybe we could make this a thing! Ooh we could be a band!" He laughed.

"YES! I call lead singer!" I giggled.

"DANGIT! Fine, I'll have to be the back up singer," Steve joked, joining in.

"Since it was my idea, I think I get to at least be a back up singer. Steve and I can be the babes," Tony added.

"I like it. What should our name be?" I smirked.

"How about The Musical Super Freaks?" Bruce offered.

"This is why we are science bros," Tony smiled, putting an arm around him.

~~~~

After Tony showed me to the guest room and I settled in (as in I put down my phone and jumped on the bed twice for good luck), we walked back to the living room and sat down with the others.

"So, we have a little while before-" Tony was inturrupted by a large clap of thunder from outside.

"Oh great, now he shows up," Tony sighed.

"What was that?" I asked nervously

Not long after a tall, buff man with long golden hair walked in.

"Oh hey Thor," Tony waved nonchallantly.

"My brother Loki has escaped," Thor declared.

"Yeah, we know," Bruce sighed.

"Little late to the party," Clint added.

"He's your brother? But you look nothing al- well, actually, you do have the same haircut. Still, your brother is the one who possesed my dad?" I rambled nervously.

"Who is the young Midgardian female?" Thor asked, looking at me.

"Oh yeah. This is Lyla Davidson. She's on the team now," Clint introduced. "Lyla, this is Thor, Son of Odin."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Son of David, though your name confuses me," Thor greeted me.

"And you Thor. But you can really just call me Lyla."

He nodded, and went on.

"Loki has broken out of Asgardian Prison, as you know. The Tesseract was also stolen days later, but the thief was gone before we could identify him. We believe it was Loki. And now that he has been found on Midgard with the Chitchari scepter, it is certain."

"Great, not only is Loki back, but he has a ton of power," Tony angrily sighed.

Thor looked at him, confused.

"How is that great?"