Chapter Three- SHIELD isn't just armor

-Entry created on: 5/19/2013-

Walking into the main room, I felt totally out of place. There were hundreds of agents milling around, working on computers and other hardware I didn't recognize.

"Is he supposed to be playing Galaga?" I whispered to Clint.

He queitly laughed, shaking his head no.

I looked around quietly, taking everything in.

Everything was so high tech and cool. Was this like a superhero sorority?

I realized just how childish I had acted with Clint. I tried to hide my embarrassment, straighten up, and act tough.

Then, out of nowhere, a knife embedded itself in the wall in front of me.

"FURY! WHAT THE HELL?!?" Tony yelled. "SHE'S JUST A LITTLE KID!"

"I'm am not a little kid, Stark," I growled angrilly. I hated being called that.

I heard a few shocked gasps and the sound of water boiling.

"What? Did I miss something?" I turned around, facing the rest of the room.

"A knife, just flew, through your body!" Tony gasped.

Bruce snuck up behind me, and stuck his hand through my body.

"Oh my gosh..." I panicked.

I felt a tingling sensation go through my body again, this time making me feel heavier.

"That is freaky..." Natasha admitted, looking at me and then to the water she was holding.

I frantically looked at my hands, wondering what was wrong with me now, when I saw the cut that made me like this.

Except now it was deep blue.

"This is not normal..." I gasped, running my finger over the large healing gash that ran from my wrist to my elbow.

"Definitely not. Especialy since a second ago you looked like a hologram and now you look complietly normal," Bruce pointed out.

"You shouldn't be here. You're a child. This is for adults," Natasha flat out insulted me.

"Excuse me?!" I snapped.

The water in the glass she was holding changed from solid ice to boiling water. She winced, dropping the glass.

"Did I do that?" I whispered.

Clint nodded slowly. Mimicking my favortie show from when I was younger (Avatar), I tried to move the water. To my surprise, it moved.

~~~~~

"What happened exactly?" The guy with the eye patch, Nick Fury, asked.

I had been brought to an interrigation room, which didn't help my already freaking out nerves. I explained what had happened to me at the lab.

"From your story, it seems we only have one option here," Fury started. "If Loki's seen your powers, he's obviously interested. If he thinks he could use you, he will. With proper training, you could be a strong opponent. Which is why I'm offering you a position on the Avengers."

"WHAT?!?!?" I gasped, along with the 5 Avengers on the otherside of the wall.

Fury glanced angrilly at the secruity camera, then back at me.

"Yes. Your powers are unique to anything I've seen before. You could really be a big help. What do you think?" He asked.

"This is insane. Is this even legal? There are child endangerment laws, and I don't want to-"