Chapter ~: And One Last Thing

- Entry created on: 2/4/2014 -

This happened today. I know I finished this... thing I'm writing for you about a month ago, but I this... Well, I have a thing against plot holes, and life takes a bit longer to fill them in than I expected.

I was rereading this, and I remembered the thing with that weird dream and the person I nicknamed Dia. I figured it was a part of the spell. Like, the worst in you becomes another person in you.

Anyways, Loki, Thor, and Sif were visiting, and I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to ask Loki about it. And, well, this is what he said:

"The spell's only supposed to change your personality and allegiances. But... It's been rumored to take it's own form and be able to stick with people, even after it's been broken. It's an ancient rumor, one that my mother told me about ages ago. As it is a dark type of spell, I assumed that it was a rumor of the effect it could have on the mind it effected after the fact, not an actual remnant of magic. Lyla, are you sure you're all right?"

Remember what I said in that last bit? That life didn't suck?

Yeah, I was just being optimistic.

~-~

This was supposed to just be an announcement, but I had an idea. Call this a little teaser for next book. I think I might make this a thing for this series.

Anyways, the announcement:

Book two of Lyla's story, It's Time, will premier on February 5th, 2015, aka @Music_Freak_05 's birthday! I'll be on time just this once, I promise.

Speaking of her, though, @Music_Freak_05 has read every single chapter of my stupid story, and has been one of the sweetest people I've met on this site. She wrote a story, too, and you guys should seriously go check it out. I didn't notice she had one until now, because I am the ultimate jerk. Help me make it up to her.

Thanks again, everyone. I love all of you guys. Thank you so much for reading this story, and putting up with me for this long. Now, for real this time, goodbye from this story for the last time.

~Maddie