Back to business

April pov

Rising up from the bed, the sun rays hit my face making me close my eyes shut quickly. I rubbed my eyes and adjusted to the light. The smell of bacon wrapped around my nose, the warm feeling of the breeze throughout the house made me smile. I got out of bed and went to the restroom to get myself ready.

Dressed in a pink ruffle shirt, with black slats, and my pump heels to set it off. Red lipstick, a diamond necklace, and my wedding ring, as for my hair I let it down.

"Mrs.Carter, How are you this fine morning?" John smiled as I walked into the kitchen. "Just fine." I said with my country accent making him laugh. "I love it when you do that." He sat a plate infront of me and placed some food down. "Eggs, bacon, and grits, with a biscuit on the side. And some orange juice." He kissed my cheek and grabbed my boob. "Hey now." I laughed.
"Little morning sex doesn't hurt anybody.." he winked. "It don't, so why haven't you started."
"Because-I don't know?" He walked up to me and kissed my lips. I moved away smiling at him, "I'm hungry, I promise afterwards you can have all the April you want." I smiled grabbing a piece of bacon and biting into it. "You- ok April." He laughed.

We sat down and ate together. He kept feeling all over my thigh, so I know he was feeling...hmmm...horny.
I looked at him and smiled and cleaned my mouth off with a napkin. I rose up and stood beside him.
He looked at me and immediately stood up and picked me up and up against the wall he kissed my neck taking my pants off. I took his shirt off, while he took his pants off. He gave my pearl a few good rubs, I was already wet from just the way he looks at me.
"Oh!" I gasped when I felt him raise my leg up and he slowly slid himself in me. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, my arms wrapped around his neck, biting on my lip feeling him inside of me-oh it felt so good.

"Shit." He groaned from his phone ringing in his pants. "Answer it." I moaned stopping him, but he refused and just lifted me up and bent me over the counter. Alright then.

I smiled moaning as his paces picked up to where now he's basically banging the fuck out of me. His hands on my waist, I looked back at him and he grabbed my neck and stopped kissing my back.
"Baby-an-"
"Do what?" He grunted pulling my hands back and giving me back shots making me scream. "John!-fuck! Don't stop." I clenched my teeth together closing my eyes shut. "That's what I thought." He pulled out and I turned myself around. He laid me back and lifted my legs up. "Relax your body, I got you."

I relaxed back and I felt him teasing me. "Stop." I whined. "Sshh." He rubbed up against me and ran his hands up to my breast and rubbing my nipples. He closed his eyes and leaned down towards my pearl and ran his tongue over it. His tongue licking my lips then he swirled his tongue on my pearl making me tense up. He rose and slid himself in slowly. He went in and stopped and just held himself up against me. "Mmm, fuck." He moaned and pulled out, then again, then he looked at me with a smirk. I leaned my head back and he drilled me. He knew exactly what he was going for. "John! Ooh shit." I moaned, my toes curled up, my legs closed in, my breathe felt like it was being taken away. "John!" I yelled arching my back and he just kept going. My body building up, my walls closed in, my throbbing pearl, my body was hot, and I leaned up in shocked and I couldn't move.

John pov

Her eyes shot open and she just looked at me holding onto my shoulders, her body curled up and she shook as she cummed on me. I slid out and picked her up and I carried her to the bedroom.
I stroked myself a times before releasing with a groan. "We'll put these in the washer before we leave." I smiled and looked at her with a unsteady breathing. "Hey? You good? Baby?" I rubbed her back and she shook her head yes. "We can wash up together, real quick and head on home. You're probably tired now, so I'll drive and you can rest."

She got up and we headed to the restroom and took a shower together.

~

I fixed my jacket up on me and I grabbed her hand keeping her close to me, as we walked inside my company, well ours.
"John, how are you?!" New reporters yelled out all types of things, but I didn't pay any mind to it. I walked in and went straight to our meeting room.

I walked in and saw my kids walking around as my employees enjoyed their company.
I cleared my throats getting everybody attentions.
"Kids, have a seat." April nodded.
"Good afternoon, we are back. I have seen great progress over the year and you all shown me that even when I'm not here you can do it. I know you guys have been working extremely hard while I was away, due to family issues, they always come first. Now, to get to the point, today you all can just relax. Now, please still do some work, but I want you all to enjoy what's coming your way. You're dismissed." I smiled and they all got up smiling. A few shook our hands and headed out.

Always wanted to make sure my employees are in good health, feeling good when they come to work, so I decided to get them all nice spas, catering, and just relaxing. They've work so hard and the last thing I need are stressed workers.

"My office, lets go kids." They slid down from the chairs and left out. April and I watched how everybody was enjoying themselves before I walked in.
"Daddy, can I have some?" Jayson pointed. "That's not for kids." April picked him up and sat him in the chairs. "Mommy, I can see the cars from here."
"Mhmm." She stroked his hair, I watched her before Jaylah and Jaylon started running around caught my attention. "No, you have to sit down in here." I stopped Jaylah grabbing her waist and picking her up.
"Alright babies, we need you to sit down for a little bit and kinda be quiet. We have some work to do, you get one juice everything else should be water." April sat them close to us and gave them some paper and crayons. "Ok, let's talk about some planning."
"Do you recall, how I wanted you-us to be on the front of a magazine. Baby, I'm a model of my own company. I want the world to know that me and my baby are stronger, better than ever." I grabbed her hand and showed her some designs from one of workers.
"John, this is breathtaking." She smiled and scanned through the pictures.
"Made for you, all I need is for you to do is wear it."
I grabbed her hand and we walked out the room, "The kids are in there."
"I'll be watching them sir." Michael nodded and went inside.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and took her to wear all the magic happens. "Nobody is in here, they're all relaxing. This was made for us."
I took her to my room and let her in.
Closing the door behind, I opened my closet and showed her.
"Please baby? This is us, this is ours."
"I'll do it baby. For you!" She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my lips. I grabbed her hips gently and pecked her lips a few times. "I love you, thank you." I smiled. She smiled and we headed back to the kids.

She looked at me and smiled blushing. I gently pulled her head towards me and kissed it.