Apirl....April

~Few days later~
John pov

Walking down the park I held April's hand. The kids were with a babysitter today. We stopped near the water, I turned her towards me and I kissed her. "Baby.." She whispered. "Yes?" I smiled.
"Do you love me?"
"Yes." I laughed. She took a deep breathe and looked me in the eyes, "Do you love me?" She asked again. "I love you April." I smiled grabbing her face gently. "Your assistant is pretty...I see the way she looks at you."
"You are the only person who noticed  that, I honestly don't care." I laughed. "Well, tell her to keep her eyes off my prize." She said slowly running her hands down my chest. "I will make note of that." I gripped her up by her waist and kissed her neck. "You haven't had one of these in a while."
"Then lay them on me." She moaned.

~

"The nicest, private, room you got please." I grabbed my wallet paying up front. "We'll be gone by tomorrow."
We quickly filled in any information that was requested and hurried to the room.
April grabbed the key before I could. Smirking, she walked away. April pushed the elevator button. "You have to take the stairs, when you get on the 3rd floor, then you can take the elevator. It's gonna be a long way up." She got on pushed the button and smiled evilly as the doors shut.

Going to the nearest stairs I quickly ran, I didn't go too fast I didn't want to lose all my energy. I can't believe she would make climb all these damn stairs.

Getting to the elevator, I hopped on just before it was about to close. Pushing the button I waited.

Speed walking through down the hall, I finally got to our door. Opening the door, she was nowhere to be found. "April.." I shut the door locking it. Looking around I didn't see her anywhere in this room.

April pov

I left to go back home quickly, I went to grab my robe and his favorite little dressy wear. I changed quickly hiding my body in my robe.

I hope I anticipated everything right because if not, this may not go the way I planned.

-

Getting to the door I untied my robe, dress in black lace underwear with little bows on the front, a black bra that hardly covered anything. My hair down, I knocked on the door. "Where the f-"
"Did I make you mad John?" I smirked. He eyed me down and opened the door. Slowly dropping the robe off of me, I laid across the bed with my ass in the air. "Don't just watch, come and play."
The sound of his belt coming off sent shivers down my spine. His hand ran across my ass down to my thighs. He turned my body over examining my body. He stripped out his clothes, leaving himself only in his boxers, he got on top of me kissing my neck. Pushing down against me, I wanted him badly now, my body was hot. "John." I moaned. "Rushing me?" His hand wrapped around my neck, "Yes." He looked at me and bit his lip. I knew what he thinking, he hated when I rushed him.

With his mouth he slid my panties off, throwing them over my eyes, with out any warming his warm, his tongue on my throbbing pussy, his fingers dug into me. Moaning softly as I gripped the bedsheets. In and out with his fingers, he played around with his tongue, lord knows I was about to cum because all it took was John to even touch me for my body to be so sensitive at his touches.

My body reaching it's climax, and he suddenly stopped. "Fuck you John!" I moaned catching my breathe. "I wasn't gonna let you feel that just yet, we're just getting started."
He moved my hand away, "No touching." He said sternly. Getting up I pushed him on the bed, took his dick out and slid on there with ease, grinding my hips against him he held on onto my hips. My hands on his shoulders, he bit down on his lip grabbing my breast, "Sorry-Baby...but-" stopping, I cummed, letting out a loud moan, my body shook collapsing on him. His arms wrapped around me, and he buried my face in his chest, and banged me from the back.

"Fuck April.." he groaned through gritted teeth. Scratching his chest, moaning uncontrollably, my walls getting tight around his tip, in and out, our bodies clapped together in harmony, his groans, his huffs filled my head, trying to hold it in, I came again but that didn't stop him.
"Ahhh, John! Please..Ah!" I tried to rise up but his grip was tight. Scratching, biting, moaning, "Shit!" He grunted letting me go and slowing down. I rose up still on him, I just grind against him slowly as he rubbed my clit, I held my head back holding my breast biting my lip.
Looking down at John, his eye closed, he was enjoying himself.

Leaning down I kissed him, he took my bra off, he laid me on the bed, my legs up, he slid in.....

~Next day

Narrator pov

Nibbling on her neck, they held each close. Looking each other in the eyes smiling, she's as happy as she could have ever been. "April, I don't mean to ask you again, nor am I trying to make you marry me...but I just want to know will you ever reconsider...one day?"
"I will John, but not now baby." He shook his head okay. "Okay, and I totally support you on that." She smiled hugging him. "We gotta head on home to the kids."
"What time we gotta be back?" He asked. "At 1."
April reached over to her phone, "It's 10:34am."
"We get dressed, and I'll take you out to one of those nice little breakfast places. We'll get it to go, we can go sit out in a park. It's warm outside, the sun is out, then we'll go home and take the kids out." She said.
"Don't I suppose to take you out?" He laughed.
"You did enough, let me please." She smiled. Getting up, they gathered their things, "I got you some clothes downstairs. I thought about bringing it in with me, but that wouldn't looked good when I came to the door." She laughed.
"Imma go get it, go in the shower." She grabbed her robe, her shoes, and headed out.

Grabbing her bag, she notice how a man was staring at her. Hat, glasses, dressed in a blue shirt and blue jeans. She studied him, then he pulled out his phone and took a picture. She quickly ran away back inside.

April pov

"John!" I yelled busting into the restroom. He turned his head looking at me confused. "Some guy took an picture of me outside the hotel. It wasn't Cal, he was too slim to be him." He finished up and came out grabbing his towel. "He was staring at me John."
"Calm down, get into the shower, get your clothes on, we'll clean up and leave." Was all he said.

I hurried and got myself ready.
Putting on my shoes, we made sure everything in the room was clean.
"You have everything?" I shook my head yes. He grabbed my hand, I put my shades on and he did too.
Hurrying to the car we hopped in and hurried home. "I'll cook for you at home..."
"How did he look?" He asked coming to a stop.
"Skinny, hat on a black hat, blue shirt, and some jeans. He was staring at me, then he took a picture of me."
"You sure it wasn't Cal? I've been waiting to get my hands on him."
"Cal has muscles on him, that dude didn't. Why is this car following us? Make a right.."
"April I just can't make a-"
"Make a right now."
He rolled his eyes and made the right, so did the car behind us did. "It turned with us. Don't stop the car John! Keep driving!" I shouted.
"Can you just calm down April!" He stopped, the car slowed down. Pulling over it went passed us slowly, it only had tinted windows so we couldn't see nothing. Throwing my head back closing my eyes. He grabbed my hand pulling me up.
"It's okay, just probably a fan or something. I'll handle it." He kissed my head rubbing my back.
"Just wanna go home to my babies, get us home please." I said wiping my face from a few tears that had fallen. "Okay..." He said.