Can't get enough

~A week later~

Narrator pov

April's soft whimpers and cries for help as she quietly tried to hide her pain. His hands wrapped around her waist, as he kissed her neck. "Make love to me as if this was our honeymoon, man, I sure do remember that loud and clear." He whispered. Cal laid back on his back looking her in the eyes. "Cal..anything but this please. Please.." she cried. No sympathy, he got up and slung her on the bed. "Please." She cried trying to fight back. "I'm trying to be nice, and I'm only giving you 3 strikes. Keep playing with the fire, it will burn you."
"Cal, please, I'm begging." She tried to get out of his grip, but she couldn't. He lowered down closer to her grabbing her neck, she gasped for air. "Why? Because of your little boyfriend." He smirked. "I'll get rid of him too." He let her go and she got up fixing herself. "Cal, don't even mess with them. This is between me and you, just don't hurt them."
"Your going to cost them April!" He shouted grabbing her by the legs and taking her clothing off, followed by his, without any warning he roughly slid himself in. She put up with it, holding in as many screams, tears, or any signs of pains. "You're gonna get your little family hurt...behave April."
"You're hurting me.." she sniffed. "It hurts, it's you doing it, you're causing me too." She tried to convince him hoping it would do something.
Yet, again he just kept going.

~

"It was nice for the 1 time this week, getting to feel my beautiful wife cum all over me. So wet, and when you suck on me, and do that little tongue thing, oh it drives me off the wall. I'll see you tomorrow."

She quickly left out and headed home. It was late, she knew John wasn't going to be happy this is the 3rd time this week.

April pov

Creeping into the house, the lights turned on. "Well, looks who finally shows up at 11 pm in the night."
"I'm sorry, I was-"
"Busy?" He chuckled. "It's so funny because I called Bay, and he said you left and were no longer at work...funny, very funny. I'm starting to like Bay even more, so, who is he?" He laughed.
"What? What are you talking about? I'm not doing anything with another man." I laughed.
"Is that so..hmm." He shrugged.
"Everything was too soon for little April, ever since you got this job I've notice a lot of changes. It's somebody else right?"
"No, no. I have things to do outside of work too John, I'm sure you can relate."
"So you lie to me? I'm still at my office, but you're not because Bay says otherwise."
"You don't love me don't you? You're going to leave..."
"You're gonna leave me April?! Everything was too soon for you to make a commitment. But having kids with me wasn't?! I wanna know his name, so you can pack your bags and leave me and my family." He shouted grabbing some scissors.
"I mean I'm not going to hurt you of course because I love you, and you have 3 kids by me. But shit happens right? Like you having an affair, and leaving me.." he smiled.
"No! I'm not going to please, just put it down. I'm not having an affair, I was working late baby." She cried backing up as he walked close with the pair of scissors. I got stopped by the door, "John.."
"You told me you love me! I saved you, I loved you and you hurt me like I was just some shit on the road. Where have you been?!" He shouted throwing them across the room turning back to me. Shaking my head I wiped my face, "I'm not doing anything..."
"Then why are crying?"
"Because you're scaring me. I'm not doing anything I promise, I swear, you done so good by me and I'm not trying to loose you John. I may be sneaking around, but it's not a man. I don't need that image on me especially when my kids grow up I don't want them to think of me like tha-" stopping, I hurried to the restroom downstairs, bending down as if I was gonna throw up, but nothing came. I've been feeling like this for about a week now, almost 2.
Getting up, I walked back out to John sitting on the couch.
"You're pregnant..." he looked down and shook his head.
"No, I'm not." Trying to find an answer, I decided to use this to my advantage.
"That's why I've been gone lately. I've been going to doctors, I haven't been feeling good. It's nothing serious, just a little stomach virus I'll be fine. They just check on me."
"Then I'm coming with you tomorrow."
"I don't have to go tomorrow, they just told me to rest.."
"Yeah..ok." He got up and went upstairs.

Waiting for him to leave, I quickly texted Cal. After our convo, I decided just to lay on the couch tonight.

~The very next day~

I was taking today off, I wasn't feeling good, I'm lying to John, and Cal is back torturing me. I just can't get over the fact if I make one wrong move, I'll be putting my daughter's life in danger.
John didn't have to work, so the kids stayed with us.
"Can I talk to you?" I said going into
the room, he was still laying down on his phone. "Listen, I'm sorry. I haven't been honest with you. I've been sneaking off and loosing your trust." I said as I sat beside him grabbing his phone taking it away. "Whatever. Do what you want." He got up but I grabbed him. "John.." I shook my head watching him walking away. I lost him from my grip.

Getting up, I went to the restroom and bent over. I haven't been feeling good at all. I know this all too well, I'm pregnant. It's not Cal's and I know that for sure, yesterday was my first with my him. So it can't be his, and we know it takes about a week or two to actually know if you're pregnant. Just to be sure, I'm going to get tested. Now, I just have to figure out what I'm going to do if those results come back positive. Where do I go from here?