Keep quiet

Narrator pov

"Mr.Luis, you did go within 100ft of Ms.Jones. Threatening messages, and stalking. I here and stand by, guilty of charge of assault, and coming with in 100ft, stalking, and threatening. If it was up to me I would of put you away a long time ago for the abuse of Ms.Jones. 5 years." She hit her Gravel down, Cal was pulled up and he only side eyed me, I felt John kiss me out of no where. Smiling looking him in the eyes. "Thank you so much Samuel." He said shaking his hand. "Anytime, it was nice helping out you two."

Hand and hand we we walked out. Cameras stood before us asking questions. "John, what about your new girl? What is going on?!" A reporter shouted. John turned around, but I pulled him into the car. "You need to be answering that to me, not him." I said. The car took off and John just looked at me. "I'm going to be a gentle man and explain to her, of course leaving out some personal details, but I'm not gonna be all rude. We weren't dating, I guess you can call it friends with benefits."
"The fact she's your assistant."
"She's not my assistant, well not anymore. More like my business partner because she has such great ideas so she was much more than just an assistant."
"Oh but I wasn't?!" I chuckled. "I liked you being my assistant, we were so close." He cooed kissing my neck. "Don't be kissing all over me, you probably been eating that girl out." I moved away pushing his face.
"Nah, I ain't do all that now." He laughed. "I'm for real, we ain't do nothing. We flirted, we did a little make out session, but I wasn't feeling all that yet. You know what I mean?"
"Yeah." I said.

~

Getting out the car we hopped out. He kissed my cheek. His mother watched over our kids while we were gone. "She's here.." I said rolling my eyes. He unlocked the door, and it was quiet. "John, we need to talk." She said. "Ok, will you give me a sec. Wait in the private room." He said.

"Mother, why is she in here?" He asked. "Because She your girlfriend right?"
"Oh..no, well-whatever. Where my kids?" He said. "Sleeping in their cribs."
He nodded his head and grabbed my hand. We went into the room where she waiting for me at him at.

"Listen, I know what's going on is very confusing for the both of you. You just don't understand what's going on with her and I, but mostly her. It's personal, if I can tell you I would. She's not crazy, or have any mental issues or shit like that, but some things in her past are popping back up and as you know we were in court handling it. April, is still very much the love of my life. No, she's not criminal or anything. She's been hurt, and I'm the only one she has. And she's really all I have."
"So, basically our little connection is over? Does that mean I loose my job?"
"No, wait..Yes we loose our connection, but your Job is still fine. I'll just move you to another area. It's complicated, she's been through a lot." He said looking at me. "And I over looked her situation, and I'm sorry April."
"It's fine." I said softly.
"I understand John, it's fine. I guess we both can say we've been hurt." She nodded her head and left. "I'll see you at work." Was the last thing she said.

~

April pov

After I moisturized my body down, I hopped in bed with all my little crazy minions were playing around. "It feels good to be back." I smiled. "It's good to have you back." He smiled.
I looked at him blushing. "So adorable." He laughed. "Stop." I smiled.
"These kids needs to go to sleep. Lay down little people." I said grabbing Jaylon and laying him down, but he shot right back up. "April, just lay down...they'll cuddle in right with you in a few minutes." He said. "Is you say so." I shrugged laying down. "No Jaylah, mommies."
"No!" She whined trying to move me. "Girls girls, Calm down. I know I'm hot, but please." John joked. "Daddy." Her little voice spoke. John picked her up and laid her down on his chest. The boys eventually saw Jaylah and crawled in between John and I.
I looked over at him and saw him stroking Jaylah hair. Such an wonderful man.

~

"John.." I whispered shaking him. "John baby." I shook his arm. "Yes?" He groaned. "Do you hear that?" He shot up quickly. "Get the kids, lay them down in the closet carefully. Get pillows to lay their heads on. Stay with them. Lock the door bedroom door."
"Not leaving you."
"Your wasting time go." He got up and went into his dresser.
Hurrying to lay the kids down, I closed the door, closing my eyes.."I can't leave you John."
Grabbing something sharp off the dresser, I crept down the stairs. The light turned on, and I hurried down to John. "Babe." I whispered.
"He just got sent off the jail...he couldn't have done this." He said. It was a box, with a picture of me in there. "How did they get in?"
"Front door..at-least they locked it back."
"I'm putting you guys in danger, maybe I should separate myself."
"No, I just got you back. I can't just let you go anything can happen."
"What are you doing?"
"About to get the police and get them to check out everything. Baby im going make sure my family is safe."

I went back upstairs and laid the kids back in the bed. I went back down standing behind John. He explained everything, they looked st the cameras, and searched the house for any clues.
"Who ever this guy was did a good job not leaving a trace in his steps. As you see he came in that car, but no license plate. This guy is a pro, he'll end up making an mistake.well get him." John shook their hands as they talked walking out.

Pushing my hair back I felt John arms around me. "I don't know what effect I have on this man, but maybe I should have never said anything."
"You did the right thing, I think the best thing is to move the kids to a safer area. And my mother loves the kids, and their easy to take care of. They don't cry, but they'll fight each other." He laughed.
"I don't want you to stress because your carrying an child. I don't need anything to happen."
"Go lay down." He said. Going upstairs, I laid next to the kids. I looked at my phone, "That baby won't make it...watch your back, I'll make sure it doesn't live. See you soon.
-C&D"

The message read, I went downstairs and showed John. "Just lay down please April." He hugged me and I fell into tears. "I'm so sorry, I can't do this I have to go." I cried.
"Not going anywhere, that's what he or they or whatever wants. They want you to leave and be alone and I won't be there to help you at all. Please stay, just calm down." He rubbed my head. "I know, just calm down baby."