If I have too

Few months later~

John pov

I've notice April doesn't even come around no more. Probably once a month, and for the kids birthday. Surprisingly, it went really good. She's still wears those big clothes. I flirt around with her because I know she stills loves me. She's always blushing around me, when I do something or say something.
If she wanted to leave me, I wasn't gonna make this easy on her.

The kids were gone, I needed a break. I'm off of work for a little bit, so I'm just relaxing. Kinda reminds me of old times when I was alone and didn't have anybody. Now, all I have are my kids.

Going to the kitchen I poured myself a small glass of wine for myself. I sat down, sipping on it every few seconds or so.
I've been trying to spy on her when I have time, but I don't even see her at work no more. Her phone is off almost all the time, and I just can't seem to find her. All this money! And I can't locate her..

April pov

"Goodness April your eating like crazy. That's your 5th bowl." Cal laughed. "Well round six is coming because I'm hungry man." I said stuffing my face with spaghetti. "Can you pass me more Garlic bread? Please.."
He got up and grabbed me one. "That little fella gonna be big."
Drinking some water, I wiped my mouth with a napkin. "Yeah...He is." I said softly. I finished up and decided that was enough for me, and if I was gonna eat I should eat fruit.

"I'll get it baby." He said taking the bowl from my hands. "Thanks." I said. I cleaned up my area.

Walking to the living room I stood up looking around. "You okay?" He asked. "I'm fine, just letting my food digest." I smiled. "If you need anything just let me know. I'll be upstairs." He smiled.

Going to the restroom I rosed my shirt up looking at my belly. "Hi there little baby." I smiled rubbing my stomach in a circular motion. "I won't let him hurt you. Get you back in daddy arms." Taking a deep breathe I knew I had to tell John, this is his child and he's probably not gonna believe..but I need to get away from Cal without getting anybody hurt.
His power over me is about to get a lot weaker. Not only is he threatening my family, but he thinks I'm weak. No more of this, and I will kill for my kids...

Leaving out the house, Cal was right there. "Hey, where are you going?"
"I just wanted to get out the house for a little bit. Probably do a little shopping for myself, and this one too. Just wanna get some time to myself." I smiled. I kissed his lips and went on.
I'm surprised he let me.

I haven't seen John and the kids in months, so here I go. I knocked on the door and a woman opened the door with my child on her hip. "Hi, how can I help you?" She smiled. "For starters, to get my child away from you. You seem familiar." I grab Jaylah holding her close to me, "Baby who's at the-door?" John smiled, but that faded away once he saw me. "April, what are you doing here?"
"I came to talk to you, but I guess I'm not going to be doing that."
"I mean it's fine, it's whatever. Have a seat April."
They all came crawling to me with smiling faces. "Yes, I miss you guys too. Now, can you tell mommy what you been doing? Have you been good?" I smiled. I sat Indian style on the floor. "Ma-ma." Jayson smiled. "Yeah, I love you." I cooed. "So April, you wanted to talk?"
"I don't want any other woman holding my child unless it's our baby sitter, or the women at the daycare." I spoke sternly looking at her. "Do I make myself clear?" I said shooting my eyes at him. "Yeah, yes. All clear."
"Still my kids, and I be damn if they get attach to any other woman. I birth all 3 of them, ain't nobody coming between my kids."
"Ok, I'm sorry."
"Do I make myself clear?" I said looking at her. "Yes, I respect that. I apologize." She spoke. "Can I talk to you alone please?" I said looking at him. He looked back at her, but I grabbed his face turning it back to me, "She doesn't run shit in here, get your ass up and get outside."
"April, don't-"
"Excuse me?!"
"Outside we go." He said. We got up. The kids crawled, behind us. "Y'all still crawling, your suppose to be walking around now." I laughed.

We made our way outside, the kids played outside.
"Isn't it nice to see you. Still as beautiful when I saw you a few months back." He smirked. "I'm pregnant." I blurted. He stood there and I saw how mad he looked. "You came down here to tell me your pregnant with some other dude baby?!" He shouted. Grabbing his hands, I shook my head no. "It's yours, hear me out."
He just smirked, looking away from me. "No chance in hell."
"The last time we made love, before it all went down. You notice how I was throwing up. I tried to hide, only because I had too."
"Baby-April, what are you talking about. Your going through a lot and just need to settle down. The kids and I are fine, we're doing good without you."
"John, can't you see the hurt? The pain? The distance we now grew? Can't you see why I had to do the things I do?"
He was clueless and didn't understand. "John, who else would I want? Let me know? I want no other man, but can you see why I'm doing the things I do?"
"April, your confusing me. Just say the shit." He moved away crossing his arms. "If you can't see what you saw in me that time when you looked at me and kiss me in my office...can you put everything together."

He was looking around trying to figure it out. He turned around doing a circle, which is normal when he does that. He's just upset. "You don't see it? Are you kidding me?"
"I don't! I don't understand!" He laughed walking away. "John, it's all in my eyes."
He turned around biting on his lip. Staring at me, he walked a little closer, he placed his hand on my face staring at me. "Cal? How come you didn't tell me this?" He lifted my shirt and touch my stomach. "Baby, April." He pulled me into a hug rocking me slowly. "I'm so sorry, how did I look over this? How come you didn't tell me?"
"I was afraid I was going to hurt the baby. He threatened Jaylah life, plus I was pregnant. So, I had to choose between myself, or my babies."
"I understand. I wish you would have told me. Have he did anything to you?"
"When I realized I was pregnant, I just let him, I did everything he asked me to. For the sake of my baby."
"Listen I got you. And we're going to get cleared up asap. Stay with me, we'll get the authorities over here quickly to get him out of your life for good. He messed with my kids, and my beautiful woman." He hugged me once more and kissed my head. "What about your girl?"
"She was just filling in this piece that left me..." he looked at me and I instantly broke down into tears.

I'm so sorry for the long wait, I've been busy and working on other stories on my books. I'll be updating this book a little more. My apologies for the long wait.