Moments

John pov

"April." I nodded. "John." She smiled as she walked up to me. I grabbed her waist and kissed her lips. "How are you? How's my baby doing?"
"Taking it day by day John. I missed you." She smiled. "I missed you too, now enough talking..let me ease some of that pain off you." I pulled her closer and I kissed her lips slowly. Letting my hands run free all over her body, the soft moan with a smile told me she loved it. I gently pushed her on the bed and I just took the time to show her body some love.

Lifting up her shirt I kissed her neck leaving my love marks. Trailing them down to her stomach, placing soft kisses on her thighs biting them gently, to her legs, and soft kisses to her feet. Stripping out of my shirt her eyes locked with mines. We've both longed for this moment and now it's here. I raised her legs up and rested my body on the edge of the bed, her legs opened, she had on a lace panties, I kissed her pearl a few times and with ease I ripped her panties. "John." She laughed holding my head. "I'll buy you some more." I smiled. I played with it with my thumb and lowered my head down and began. Sucking, my tongue moving it just the way she likes it. Her body moving with my tongue I felt her thighs get tighter around my head, and her moans going wild. Faster my tongue went, between her squirming and pulling away I held her down. "John! Ah!" She squeezed her thighs and I continued no matter how much she scratched me she needed to feel this, the right loving can bring you to a high.

Coming up, her back arched and breathing heavily. Hovering over her body I reached one hand down and I entered my fingers into her. Her warm wetness I moved my fingers in her spot, going as far as I could with my fingers, I watched her faces of O's, and Ah's. She gripped my arm watching me intensely, "Keep going-don't stop." She whined and she got tight, a loud gasp, she stopped and her body came down from its max. Pulling out was so easy, I rubbed her pearled and seeing her body tighten up to it shows that she was feeling really good. She grabbed my hand pulling me off. "Baby.." she moaned. I took my sweats off, no underwear, she felt me and stroked me and entered me herself.
Slowly, I took it easy it on her. I caressed her body kissing her lips. She moan against my lips, She wrapped her arms around me weakly, her head went back she closed her eyes, slowly building up her climax, I went a little faster, not to fast...just enough to where her legs were shaking, her moans cried out for me to stop, just enough to make her feel good and make it last because I wasn't giving her no mediocre loving. I grabbed her face gently taking my last few deep strokes, she couldn't kiss me due to her whimpering and moaning, "J-oh.." She exhaled as I pull out. Her body laid there then, she rose up. I kissed her chest rubbing her back. She jumped out the bed and motioned me to edge of the bed. She put her hand on my thighs, her back turned to me, she eased herself on and jumped up and down. Holding her waist I watched in amazement. I missed this side of April as I haven't had it in such a long time. She kept her a steady pace, she bounced and bounced, then she stopped doing circles with her hips. She turned her body around and laid back on the bed, "Hard, I want you to make me scream." She bounced holding onto my shoulders, I held her thighs and pounded her giving her what she wanted. "Yes! Yes! F-ahh!" She smiled moaning. "J-just like that..oh baby."
I slapped her ass and once I heard her scream, I knew I was there. "Aah! I-John!" She gripped her hands to the bed and laid her head on my chest, "I'm cumming!"

~

Her body laid peacefully asleep on my chest. I stroked her hair rubbing her back. Moving her hair to the side I looked at her bruises that were there. I ran my finger over them, same man who did is the same man who planned to take out my wife and took the breathe away from daughter.
April finally been more open about her suicide thoughts. She thinks about it every night she say. So I stay up every night pretending to be sleep. What she doesn't know the bottles are empty. I keep them there just to see if she would try something.