Just another day gone by

~Few months later~

"On a count of 3, 1-2-3!" John smiled looking at his son Jayson frighten to jumped in the pool. "Daddy got you. I promise." He held his arms out, but Jayson started crying. "John, just pick him up." April laughed. "He's just crying because everybody else jumped in." He picked him up and let him float. They had their little floats on and April and John watched over them. The kids were learning how to swim today, and if anything April is the one for that. But she still had instructors to help out because she couldn't do it alone. April was an swimming star, she has trophies after trophies. Since she was little, to the day she graduated college.

"Woah now don't kick mommy stomach." She giggled. "I think we can handle it, I don't want you to get kicked in the stomach ma'am."
"Well, Ok then. Thank you." She smiled and watched.
"Look at them, oh don't cry baby." She swam over to them and hugged them. "Ok, Ok, maybe this wasn't a good idea." John said.
"No, that's how I learned I started smaller than kids. I was like 9 months. The kids are 1, so thats about right. If my parents were here they would have wanted me to do this."

He looked at her and just backed away. The instructors preceded their doings. "Have you visited your parents grave?" John asked.April just ignored him. She didn't want to hear anything about her parents death.  "Why do you ask?"
"Because you talk about them so much. You always have a reason for doing what you do to the kids. And that's always because your parents did it."
"They taught me everything I needed to know if anything happened to me at a young age. Which it did, so I wasn't a dumb child or lost. I knew how to swim in deep water, shoot a gun, self defense, how to build things, and a lot more. Then my grandparents taught me even more. I was such an sweet child, I hated violence, and if there's one thing my dad always told me was never let a man put his hands on you, mama told me to never let a man feel as he can control you. I knew better, and I allowed everything they told me not to do and I let it happen to me. My parents would be ashamed of me."

He looked at her and pulled her to him. He hugged her kissing her head.

~

April pov

"My goodness, you guys should be tired. All the swimming they were doing." I laughed watching them run around screaming. "Their screams are going to break some glass in here if they don't stop." John joked making me laugh. "They had their snack, changed, and they are still full of energy."

Grabbing the toy Jaylah was handing me she smiled at me and reached up. I hugged her waist kissing her cheek.
"Jaylon, no no." I scolded. "Come here." John smiled.
"Uh oh, get up. It's okay." I smiled watching him get up from the floor. "You guys are so crazy today." John picked him up in the air. "Eh!" Jaylah ran over to John wanting the same thing.
"Down Jaylon goes, up Jaylah goes." He smiled picking her up in the air. "Whoosh." They laughed. "What if I got the kids a bounce house? Like just a small one for them. We got an open room we don't use, put a bounce house in there, some really cool kid toys for them. Because they're always coming in the living room playing, and we can't really go out because you know.."
"Yeah your a famous business man, a male model, your just all that." I laughed.
"Yeah, and that gives me an idea for the company I want you to be on the next cover. This will be our company one day, when you marry me."
"Come on kids into the swings, it's nap time." I picked up Jayson and laid him down, then the other two. I turned it on to sleep mode. I cut the lights off and closed the blinds. "Nap time, stop and lay down. No, don't try to slide out." I laughed putting Jayson back in. I gave them their bears and I placed their pacifiers in their mouths. "Nap Time." I cut on the music and it got quiet. John and I sat down on the couch.

"Okay, lets talk about the kids." I whispered.
"Let's talk about my company I think it would be really good for you to be on my new cover with me to show my company."
"What type of bounce house we talking about? I don't wants the kids tilting it over and I don't want them to suffocate of anything."
He just looked at me with the straightest face.
"April.."
"Ok, John." I laughed. "We're not married yet." I said. "So, look at this hand, it's a princess ring. Babe I own one of the most famous male modeling company's there is, I have posed with many woman for a cover, but I never really used them so what have my covers always looked liked?"
"Just you most of the time. You did one with a girl, sometimes other men wearing your product, or other women."
"Then that's it! Something they never seen is love on my cover. Me and that girl didn't do anything we just posed. This can attract new people. When people see love, especially single people they are attracted to that, and they'll be all like oo, must be nice, oh she's so pretty, and he's so hot." He mocked making me laugh. "
"Please??" He begged rubbing my pearl from outside of my leggings. "Fine John." I smiled. He leaned over and kissed me. His hand on my belly he kissed my neck. "I love you."
"I love you too babe." I smiled licking his chin. "I wanna make love to you, but your pregnant." He laughed. "It's not like you were gonna get anything anyways because mama hungry."
"Then, let's go cook you up something to eat my lady." He took my hand pulling me up from the couch and we walked to the Kitchen.

I watched him cook for me, and every so often he would give me a kiss. He loved cooking for me and we had the best conversations.

"And Jaylah started crying over a puppy. Man, she didn't want it let go. We were at the park and she wanted to touch it. She fell in love." He laughed. I chuckled smiling at his enthusiasm.
"So, I told her we'll get one soon when mommy come back."
"But I was..." I said lowly. He turned around and smiled at me. "You talked about getting a puppy for the kids, but I told myself when we got married I promised myself to get you one right after. But it never happened, but since your back we can get one." He grabbed two plates sitting them down.

He evenly put some on the plates, and fixed us some water. "Mmm, smells so good! Thank you." I smiled and quickly digging in. He sat down and began to eat.

~

"Look at them." I tried to hold in my laugh. The kids were just waking up and they were just sitting on the couch still trying to doze off. Their little heads wobbling around.
"Let's go take them outside." John suggested. "Wanna go outside babes?"
"Maybe we should feed them first, they might be hungry."

John got up and went to the kitchen. "Hey, we have to get up now because it's for us to play. Open those pretty little eyes." I smiled tickling their tummy's.
"How about some yogurt."
"Dada, mm." Jayson pointed getting up and they all followed. "That got them up." We laughed.

We sat them on their little mats we had when they would eat in the living room on the floor. We put their bibs on, we gave them spoons and cup. They went at it.
"Oh, their play shoes are over there by the door. And we don't have to put clothes on them, their babies let them little tummies show. Plus it's our backyard."

We put their socks and shoes on, and waited for them to finish. "Jaylah get back on your mat."
She spoke just saying words. "You have to stay here I don't want to clean up dripping yogurt."
I put her back and when John came with the wipes we wiped them up. They kept moving around which made it more difficult, "Jaylon, sit down. No." I said I finished with Jaylah she was good to go. I started on Jaylon so he could go play. "All done. Go with Dada."
They hopped around following John to the back. I cleaned up everything and wiped down the house.

I went out the door and stood next to John in the sun. "You look exhausted, you got up last night a few times texting..."
"It was some stuff with work, I need to finish up a shit load of work."
His arm went around my waist he looked at me then back at the kids. "What?" I laughed. "Nothing, I just hate it when you hide things from me. I'm trying to help you and you hide what's messing with you. If your going to hide things from me then I don't see why we're trying to further this relationship."
"I'm not hiding anything, it was work." I pulled my phone out my pocket and showed him my messages. "Just work, I've been busy with the kids and being pregnant isn't making it any better."
"Alright." He said dryly. I rubbed my stomach then I placed John hand on my bump. "I'm can't wait to see this little blessing."
"When are you going to check for the gender?"
"I'm going to get checked, and I'll have my planner surprise us both. She's wants to plan it and have a surprise for us." I said excitedly.
"So we both won't know?"
"Yup, so I have to wait with you." I smiled.
He poked my stomach and kissed my cheek. "I think it's a girl." He said. "Same, I hope it is." I looked down as Jaylah handing me a toy. "Hold." She said. "You want me to hold it?" She shook her head yes and here comes crying Jaylon reaching up for it. "Here we go."

I know, I know I said I was going to update more, but I haven't and I'm so sorry! Life is grabbing my throat and choking me...I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, comment, like, vote!

Bis später (see you later)