But I just can't stand the sight of horny teenagers grinding each other, the disgusting smell of alcohol and worse of all the blaring music that does nothing but damage to the ear. High school parties are way too crowded and it only makes me uncomfortable.

I'm not ready to receive any 'Aisling try to live a normal life and go have fun at that party with Andy' lecture over the phone. I'm not normal and I'm aware of my boring life. I love it like that.

"I'll go." I sigh defeated.

"Really?" Andy jumps on her feet.

"Yh." I answer dryly. "When is the so called party?" I finger quote.

"7pm tomorrow."

"But--"

"No buts, Aisling." Andy cuts me off. "You've agreed to come and that's what matters."

"Well duhhh."

"What happened with your project?." Adrian nosily ask again.

"Mind your business." I tell him.

"Now I'm even more curious." A text on his phone that has him smiling made us focus on him.

"Who is that?" Andy and I ask simultaneously.

"Mind your business." He smirk using my sentence against me.

"When are you guys leaving?" Adrian yawns stretching his arms out in a tired motion.

"Are you sending us out of your house?" Andy fake gasp.

"No unless you want to watch Fiona and I---"

"Andy meet me outside. I'm not watching any porn starring Adrian and his sassy girlfriend."

"Someday Adrian will end up with STD. From Fiona because she's a patient" Andy mutters.

I laugh alongside Andy.

*

*

*

*

"This one?"

I access it carefully. "Nope too revealing."

"This?. It's cute you can't deny it."

I scrunch my nose in disgust. "The yellow is too bright.I will end up looking like a sunflower."

"I am so done with you." Andy buries her head in my closet.

"This is the universe telling me not to attend this party. I can't find any outfit." I whine.

"The universe has nothing to do with this."

"Look what i found" She sings holding a pretty pink crop top with amazing patterns all over.

"I swear that is not even my cloth." I snuggle into my bed.

"It walked into your closet because it developed legs overnight." Andy reply sarcastically.

I laugh "i know it's cute. But can't you see it's also revealing."

"You excuse is lame. Get your fat ass up or I snap you like a toothpick in less than three seconds."

I burst out laughing but then I realized she isn't laughing with me. She has her straight face on. she's actually serious about snapping me like a toothpick.

I groan. "You don't expect me to wear only this crop top where's the --" Before i could finish my statement she throws a high waist jean my way.

"There's nothing to complain about. We still have a long way to go. You haven't done your makeup."

"I don't know ho---"

"Shut up and let me work my magic."

"I hate you sometimes." I fake wail.

Fortunately, it's been hours of Andy twisting and yanking my head all in the name of makeover. She even threatened to accidentally pierce my eyeball with an eyeliner. More like accidentally on purpose.

"You look amazing." Andy compliments grinning widely.

I gape at my reflection in the mirror.
"I look like unicorn barfed on me."

"Honey, trust me this is beautility. I'll be in the car waiting with Adrian."

I check to see if I'm not forgetting anything. I grab my leather jacket before closing the door behind me. I jumped startled by the muffled shouting across the hallway.

"Aisling!" I roll my eyes at the sound of my name being called, resenting to call back knowing it's the one and only Max.

"Where are you going?" He eyes me for seconds.

"I'm going to a party with Andy." I reply placing my phone in my jacket. "And stop staring like you've seen a ghost."

"You just look so different."

"Thanks. Clean up your shit. Don't expect me to clean the house after you throw your party tonight." I call out,closing the door behind me.

"Max is about to throw another party tonight. He would definitely go MIA for another three days and they'll leave the cleaning up for me to do."

"Holy shit. Aisling is that really you?" Adrian gape at me.

"I know right. Tell her she looks amazing maybe she'll believe you." Andy says.

"She looks supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

I roll my eyes " You could have just said the word wonderful."

"Drive Adrian, drive and stop ogling amorously over your bestfriend."