CLAIRE?!

OH MY GOD
THIS ISN'T CLAIRE!!

"This isn't right." With that i pull away not even sparing her a glance.

*

*

*

*

I let my emotions take over.

I made the same mistake again.
It's all because of Claire.
She caused this.

That--

"Yo what's up with you?" Zayn voice broke me off my trail of thought.

"Where have you been?" Ray ask not even lifting his head from his phone. He makes me wonder what's so important he does on that phone.

I only shrug. "No where important."

"I saw you with Aisling." Ray looks up at me. A smirk plastered on his face. "None of my business. Forget I said anything about that."

"You're just another psycho." Zayn was quick to reply him.

"I am no psycho. Why don't you ask Mc Daniels what he was doing 'alone' with Aisling when half population of the students were busy learning in class."

Just as I open my mouth to reply him. I get interrupted by a red haired girl.

"Hey." She greets with a genuine smile plastered on her face. Her face is caked with heavy make up making her look more like a mannequin. She's tall, shaped like a model. Obviously she would be better without the heavy make-up and all.

Ray diverts his attention to her. He's checking her out too before glancing towards my direction, once, twice and again. I frown in return. Why would she be here for me?. I don't even know her. It was clear who she's here for.

"Hey babe." Zayn lean over to peck her. He throws his hand around her neck.. She fucking turned red with the word hey, babe and a peck.

"So Alex, The is Kayla my girlfriend. Kayla meet Ray and---"

"Alexander." She push her hand forward interrupting Zayn. I nod in acknowledgement accepting her hand shake. She let's her hand linger. in return I slowly pull my hand away from hers.

It's agreed she's too forward.
Ray on the other hand ignored her. Leaving her hand hanging in the air.

"I'll be right back." Zayn announce leaving with Layla or is it Vanessa.

"Was that Kayla?" Ray ask.

"I thought it was Vanessa." I chuckle.

Ray laughs. "She looks more like a Vanessa."

"Who is Vanessa?" Zayn ask behind.

"You shouldn't be back so soon. Didn't you just leave with Kayla?"

"Who's Kayla?" He ask confused.

"Dude you just introduced Kayla as your girlfriend. What kind of people am I surrounded with?" I ask no one in particular.

He laughs hysterically. "Kayla just happens to be a side chick since Fiona is with that Adrian Noel's." He says Adrian name with pure disgust.

"So you're still on this Adrian issue?" Ray ask him.

"Please I don't wanna end my already bad day with I WANT F.I.O.N.A" I try to mimick Zayn.

Zayn chuckle "I don't sound like that."