Almost an hour later a woman walked in the room with food in her hands. She gave me a ugly face then walked in the recording box to give August the food. Who is she? When she gave him the food her hand lingered way too long on his shoulder slowly going down his chest. He didn't look like he liked it at all.

She walked out and sat down on the couch next to Jonah. I pulled Jonah onto my lap and she looked at me. I gave her the same look.

"Who are you? August's sister?" Her voice is not even cute, she sounds like a damn man!

"No honey I'm his girlfriend. Who are you?"

"I'm his really close friend"

"Funny. He never told me about you. Don't you think you would've at least been to his house?"

"I was at his house two weeks ago"

"Don't lie. I live with him"

She looked away embarrassed. I'm not about to let a hoe get on my nerves. She's not pretty enough for that.

My phone rang so I stepped outside the room.

"Hello"

"Rayna what are you doing?" Janice asked.

"I'm at the studio with August"

"Oh I was about to come over"

"You can come over later on" August's really 'close' friend came out of the room and stood in front of me with her arms folded. "Hold on Jan there's a wild animal in front of me. What do you want?"

"Back off"

"Of who? My boyfriend?!"

"No me!"

"I wasn't 'on' you. I don't even know your name"

"You looked at me like you wanted to be on me"

"Bitch please" I went back in the studio and my mood was all messed up now. August finished and pulled me up from the couch.

"What's wrong?"

"Who was that woman?"

"My producer's assistant"

"Well she just made me mad thinking I was into her and shit"

"What?! That's weird. Let's get out if here" I picked Jonah up and we left. We went to the park with no paparazzi hiding in the bushes or behind trees which was perfect.

Jonah ran around with some cute little girl and August kept taking pictures of me. I ran away from him and to the swing set. I yelled for him to come push me and he reluctantly walked over to push me. We stayed at the park for a couple hours then went home when it got hot.

I poured a cup of ice tea and sat on the porch on the phone with Janice. I seen Kye walking down the street towards the house and got up to wave at her. I started walking down the stairs when Kye started walking across the street.

All at once I seen a speeding car coming towards Kye and Kye had headphones on not able to hear anything. The man in the car was on his phone talking and messing with the radio or something. All I know is, he wasn't paying any attention.

Kye seen me and waved with a smile on her face. I screamed loudly for her to move but it was too late. The car slammed right into her. I screamed and ran to her lifeless body dropping my phone. I hugged her not caring about the blood getting on me. I could've saved her.

An eruption of tears spilled from my eyes while blood spilled from her head. The guy got out of the car making me angry.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! YOU JUST KILLED A GIRL WITH CANCER!!!!!" He looked speechless. August ran outside working the scene out in his head.

He started yelling at the careless man and I went completely numb. I cried into Kye's shirt feeling empty. This wasn't how it was supposed to end for her. She didn't deserve it. An ambulance, police, and the coroner got here trying to talk to me. They took Kye away from me. I didn't even get to say goodbye. I screamed at them to give her back but they ignored me.

I can't believe my little sister, my best friend, my whole motherfucking life, is gone for real now. I wish I had the cancer and I had her headphones and I was the one laying on the cold ground with deep red blood staining the gray asphalt. I wish I could take it all back and just go to Uganda with her. I wish I ran as fast as I could to throw her out of the way. I wish I could take her place.

August looked at me with teary eyes. I shook my head crying harder than I ever have before. He leaned down squeezing me tightly but nothing would ever make this immense pain leave. Nothing.

He took me inside to my room. I laid down and covered up letting my endless tears fall on August's shirt. She's gone. Forever.

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.