•7• WARNING

WARNING: VIOLENT ACTS IN THIS CHAPTER YOU MAY SKIP IF YOU WISH. it starts here is where I starts, it nothing big... but just in case cause I don't want angry parents messaging me death threats again

September 18th 2011

"Finally I found you Cass, your Aunt wasn't giving me any information at all!" Rider grabs in his arms and spins me around.

"Stop! Put me down!" I growl. He sets me down as I right myself readjusting my glasses. "What the hell are you doing here!" I shove his arm trying to hurt him like he did to me.

"I still love you Cass." He tried to grab for me but I backed away.

"Don't you dare. If you were smart you'd take back what you've just said and leave." He steps towards me again making my back touch the banister of the stairs.

"But Cass, we both know I'm not smart, I was the dumb ass that got you put in this shit whole. And I'm taking you out." He tries to grab my arm but I snatch it away.

"Stop being ridiculous! This 'shit whole' has been more help to me than my own family! This place even got me away from a fuck up like you! So go away with your promises of loving me forever, cause' you and I both know that I am disposable in your eyes, and for the first time in my life someone has noticed me. Not my looks, but my mind. He knows when I'm upset and he knows all of my stupid habits! And you could never ever see me the way he does!" Rider's eyes darken.

"Who's he?" I look down at the floor like a punished toddler.

"Its Ross. My roommate." Rider sighs.

"We need to talk somewhere more private now don't we?" He grabs my wrist, squeezing it.

"M-Mama Vi me and Rider are going to speak by the creek!" My voice wavered at the pressure on my veins. Rider dragged me quickly outside and yanked me to the shed by the creek.

He opened the door quickly and threw me to the floor.

"Why the hell are you roommates with a boy? Are you fucking him?" Rider paces back and forth and gives off that same vibe from the last time he's violated me.

"Of course not!" His hands go to his hair pulling it.

"Don't lie to me!" He comes at me making me squirm to the wall. "Stand up you little whore." I shook my head making him angry. He grabbed me by my hair and yanked me up making me scream in pain.

He's going to do it again. Oh God.

(IT STARTS HERE)

He forces my lips on his breaking my lips apart and jamming his tongue in my mouth. My feeble attempts at shoving him away were no use. I'm always all bark and no bite. I may seem tough, but these are just merely my thoughts, my actions against others physically will always be weak and lame.

Rider's hand trails down to my thighs, I close them tight but he rips them apart and places his knee between my legs. He finally lets off of my mouth and slobbers on my neck.

"If you scream I will break your fingers." He lets go of my hair and leans back a bit ripping my shirt down the middle. I let out a scream at the sight of my The xx T-shirt getting shredded. Right away Rider covers my mouth and reaches down and snaps my pinky finger down making it numb.

"You bitch!" A tear streams down my face as he gets out a pocket knife holding it close to my neck trailing it down to the front of my bra.

"Let's get rid of this nonsense." He cuts through the fabric in between my breasts making me flinch at the knife making contact with my skin. I start moving my hands to cover myself but Rider grabs my head and bangs it into the wall behind me, making my vision get blurry.