•32•

Same Day, the concert...

Being on the highway when I was younger was a grueling experience. Because the only reason my aunt would travel was to meet a new boyfriend... or as I like to call them, victims.

But traveling with Ross was exciting, as soon as we got in the truck he a stablished that I get to play my music for the first hour, then we'd trade off.

And surprisingly Ross loved my music, and he was shocked to hear that I indeed have One direction songs on my phone.

"I didn't even know you listened to pop music!" He yelled over Midnight Memories making me laugh loudly.

"I also listen to hip hop! I have a crush on 50-cent!" I kicked my shoes off and tucked my feet beneath me and Ross looked at me for awhile.

"Eyes on the road! We can't die now, we can die on the way back!" I giggled, watching as his cheeks turned red.

"The road is boring." He muttered.

"Well you have plenty of time to look at me later." I said sternly and he sighed nodding his head, but he took a quick glance at the clock in the dash.

"Your time is up! Plug my phone in!" He tossed it towards me making me role my eyes. I went into his phone and clicked on his music, his playlists coming up.

My eyebrows knitted together in infusion as I saw the first two playlists.

April

Caspian

Being curious I clicked on my name and waited for the music to fill the car.

Only to be shocked with Ross' voice coming though the speakers.

She's the one
you want to forget
She's the mess
In your head

But every time
You hear her voice
Suddenly
You don't have a choice

"Caspian!" Ross turned the music down leaving us in silence.

"S-sorry! I saw my name a-and- What the hell was that?!" I asked incredulously. Looking back down at his phone I saw there was a total of six songs in the playlist.

"You wrote these?" I asked quietly, scrolling through the titles, the one I just heard a part of was called Angel's voice.

"You weren't supposed to find out until later." He grumbled. "I was going to make a complete album or some shit like that." He sighed.

"Is this something that you do for your girlfriends or something?" I asked referring to April's playlist.

"Uh, no. I wrote that stuff about April after she left."

I nodded my head and clicked on her playlist and turned the music up before he could stop me.

Restless nights
She was scared of heights
Ad yet she didn't let that
Hold her back

Her heart shone like silver
And hit me like a bullet
I swear her daddy had a mullet

When she whispered my name
It felt insane
But I guess I'm the one to blame

I used to listen to you sleep talk
We used to take midnight walks

But all of that is gone now
Because you up and left me

Left me so confused
And I don't have a clue what to do
Baby how am I supposed to get over you?

I hit pause quickly and wiped at my tear streaked face quickly and shook my head.

"Wow." Was all I could say as a wave of nausea passed over me. "Pull over!"

"Cass, it's doesn't mean anything now-" He said.

"I'm about to vomit Ross, please just pull over." He nodded quickly and slowed the car down, putting the emergency lights on he pulled into the shoulder on the road.

I quickly opened the door and jumped out not being able to stop from purging.

"Cass?"

I internally groaned at Ross' voice as he came closer to me and pulled my hair back with one hand, and rubbing soothing circles in my back with the other.

Why was he so goddamn nice?

"Look I'm sorry if the music upset you, but you're the one who clicked on the playlist." He said in defense.

I stood up straight and wiped at my mouth with one hand while holding my stomach with the other.

"I'm not upset Ross, well my stomach is, but my feelings aren't." I said quietly.

"But you were crying?" He looked at me confused.

"Because the song was so good! Sorry for being passionate!" I yelled out. Ross looked at me for a while, his expression was all jumbled up to me until he broke out into a huge grin.

He pulled me in for a hug and spun me around making me scream. And once he let me go I saw his face coming towards mine and I quickly put my hand on his face.

"I just threw up and your trying to kiss me?" I asked, feeling embarrassed.

"I forgot." He said sheepishly and went towards the truck, opening the back to grab the mouth wash we packed for the trip.

He handed it to me smugly making me roll my eyes.

I kept eye contact with him as I washed my mouth out, resisting the urge to laugh from how stupid we probably looked out here.

He gave me a water bottle after I spit and tapped his foot impatiently as I rinsed my mouth out.

I didn't even get the chance to close the water bottle until he attacked me, crashing his lips fiercely into mine making me smack the back of his head.

In the middle of us kissing a semi came driving by, blaring its horn loudly making me and Ross separate to look at it.

I shook my head laughing and so did he as we got back into the car and quickly made our way towards the venue.

•••••••
Wow, it's strange not going off of a plan, this story is going to be wild.

All lyrics are mine, came up with them on the spot, I know I'm amazing xD

Please read my new story Repeating Days, I'm trying to make it like how the R5 song was (and no it's not Raura)

Love you all, and I have a Kik if you ever want to message me or something, (@cossiscute

OH YEAH, YOU GUYS CAN MAKE THE COVER FOR THIS STORY, BC I GET LAZY

SO IF YOU WANT THAT'D BE REALLY COOL

-Aliah