ENDING (32) : "what's real and what's not."

rushed but this is what I've been trying to do for the last weeks. this may not be the only ending for there might be probably alternate endings I write in the future but THIS IS IT GUYS.

DARK OBSESSION HAS COME TO AN END

€ read end to see an extra note

.
.
.

"Momma?"

Seokjin was packing up the getaway car with Yoonah's things, Jihoon grabbing her wrist ignoring the fact that she was groggily looking for her parents. It was dark, believe it or not something she was afraid of. Her eyes flowed orange in a way to express her fear. She grasped onto Jihoon, pulling her boyfriend in an inevitable and impossibly strong grasp. His eyes flashed with darkness upon the stinging pain and blinked at his love.

"We have to leave, Yoonah." He whispered pulling on her black hoodie. She blinked at him, her eyes flashing white.

"Now..?" She whispered with a hoarse tone looking back at her home where her parents were gone. "Where's Momma?"

Jihoon blinked, showing no expression but she read every little detail he thought no matter how much he showed nothing. Her power.. was to know everything everyone doesn't. Including things of themselves. A curse she would never explain to her mother.

"Uncle Taemin.."

"Is not someone you're ready to go against, Yoonah." He told her sternly pulling her back but she stayed put so firmly.

"Are they?"

.

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

"Baby, it's time to go."

I felt lifeless. Limp and like a coward. I was fighting for my daughter who is probably half way across the world by now, Taemin already somewhere we don't know.

"Do you ever wonder what it would've been like," I looked up, tired and hooded. "If I ended up without ever meeting you?"

His eyes darkened with that sentence alone. This new feeling of emptiness was still new to me but there wasn't any getting used to for it. I felt nothing anyway.

I turned my head away picking at a small dagger given to me by Yoongi's friend. A dark fairy who loves to dabble in trouble they say.

"There wasn't ever an if, Park Chaeyoung." He brushed past me and craned his weirdly built body bones— if I can even call them that, with no regard towards my negativity whatsoever.

I sighed. "I wonder sometimes. Because there was a time I never knew you."

"That time disappeared when you reborn as mine." He stayed again ignoring the two bickering couple who entered the premises. "You are a part of me now, Chaeyoung. There's no denying that much."

I watched as Yoongi and Jennie yelled at each other, their voices so indistinguishable due to my worries for my future and my child's.

I got what I wanted. Jimin.

But now I want something more.

So this is what it felt like when Jimin found me..

Jennie and Yoongi were busy coolly brushing off their argument with each other to focus on what we were about to encounter. The place was covered in Yoonah's pure scent, a mask Lisa was making on the outside as of now.