1 ; "i'm just marking what's mine."

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

"Did you hear about the new dance instructor?"

I pulled on my foot as I stretched out my hamstrings getting ready for the class. Everyone was doing their own thing with their own friends. I was in the corner of the room, staring at my reflection in the mirror as my best friend spoke to me.

I was a bit out of it, shrugging my shoulders. "What happened to Mr. Lee?"

"He got promoted." The brown haired beauty told me softly as she pulled her arm over her head. "Rumors say the new teacher is best friends with him. That he's so young, the only reason why he got the job in the first place was because Mr. Lee recommended him."

"That's nice of him." I muttered boredly not really interested.

My best friend gasped. "You seriously haven't seen Mr. Lee's social media?"

I turned to look at Jennie, her face contorted in shock and feigned betrayal. I rolled my eyes at her and shook my head calmly. "No. Because I refuse to stalk my teachers."

"First of all." She lifted up her index finger in defense. "Dance instructors don't count. And Mr. Lee is only three years older than me."

Again, I rolled my eyes. "But he's still our teacher and that's illegal."

"Anyway." She waved me off. "Based off his instagram, the new dance instructor is only one year older than me. And he's extremely hot."

"And he's still our teacher."

"You and your morals."

We didn't finish our conversation. She knew I was barely in the mood. I had been focusing mostly on my studies or work than focusing on dance. The only reason I took this class was because of Jennie. I had been a cheerleader before and I gave up dance all together a while ago. It was only because of her constant begging that I returned to moving my body for dance. It was so exhausting, honestly.

I heard the bell of the door ring and I stood up promptly. I stared down at my feet as the new teacher walked in not sparing a glance. Students started to mumble amongst themselves making me scowl in hiding a bit disgusted by them. I looked up this time to see the backside of a man with a viciously manly structure. He was wearing a black hoodie and some sweat pants but I can already tell the front side of him was just as attractive. I tried not to be too interested. After all, he still is my teacher.

He bent down not looking at the students nor greeting them. He dropped his things on the floor and began stripping off his overly large hoodie. Then, I looked into the mirror and our eyes, for some reason locked with each other's.

It was like my entire world froze up.

Holy shit, he's fucking beautiful.

My body tensed and my core ignited by the long stare and cold expression on the new teacher's face. He blinked at me softly before tearing his hard gaze away. I nearly whimpered when I felt my knees involuntarily weaken under me. I inhaled sharply shaking my head to myself. I turned to face Jennie who was now gawking at me. Eyes slightly widened and mouth agape. I rolled my eyes at her before focusing back on the hot teacher before me.