19 ; "what do you need the most?"

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

"What the fuck is she doing here?"

Namjoon glanced at the blonde bitch that walked into the room so confidently.

It took everything I had left in me just not to kill her on sight.

"Ah, so she's the trigger to you and Jimin's past." Namjoon chuckled and I pierced the darkest and most threatening glare onto the demon witch. "Seokjin provided her. We need her abilities in order to complete the transfer."

I took a deep breath, tightening my hold around Jimin's hand more strongly than before. "Will she touch him in anyway?"

Namjoon chuckled. "Well of course. She needs to—"

"Fuck no." I hissed at him, my eyes swirling black. The blonde stumbled back at my dark aura. "I refuse to even let that thing near him. Find someone else."

"There is no other witch within our borders who would be able to do it in time." Namjoon reasoned.

I sighed in frustration, whipping my annoyed and extremely furious eyes away. "If she even tries anything funny, I'll kill her myself."

"She means nothing to me." Namjoon laughed and the blonde gasped. "Do with her what you will."

"Hey!"

"Fuck your hey." I growled at her. "You should be grateful you're even able to live right now. If it weren't for our current complications, I would tear your skin off, let you bleed to death, and make you scream my name for mercy."

"So vicious." Namjoon said impressed. "I think you should apologize, Lalisa."

That was that bitch's name.

"Please forgive me, Chaeyoung." She bowed immediately.

"Fuck no. Not even if—"

"Should I have brought popcorn? Cause this might get— Park Chaeyoung?"

My eyebrows tied together and I squinted to the man who just walked in.

The fuck?

"Jeon Jungkook?"

He stared at me with bewilderment. "You're the devil's bride? You're nature's baby?"

"Wait a minute." Jennie stepped forward from her counter part staring between me and Jungkook in confusion. "You two know each other?"

"Yeah. She used me for sex."

I choked on air, an actual emotion other than sadness and grief escaping me for the first time in this 24 hours.

"Are you fucking serious, Chaeyoung?" Jennie scolded, her hands at her waist. "You fucked around!"

"I-in my defense, it was after Jaebum and way before I even met Jimin." I defended stuttering.