18 ; "anything for him."

.messy and rushed but i got the point I wanted to get across. forgive me if it seems unorganized.

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

"Jimin?"

My voice was so quiet. So strewn with strain.

Then I gazed at his limp hands fallen off the edge of the bed.

"Jimin!"

I left Seokjin's side, my world seemingly falling apart at one glance. I let out horribly loud and vicious cry as I jumped on top of the lifeless body that belonged to the father of my undeveloped child.

Everything was so painful right now. My heart was clenched, my body was shaking so violently, tears falling from my eyes. I didn't even notice I had tormentingly threw Seokjin's existence in the room out. The whole room was burning with a now red. So pink red fire, I could feel it's heat against my skin. My erratically trembling hands landed straight on his pale face, rubbing my thumbs against the protruded black veins. I started yelling. Yelling so much, no words just roars of terror and horror as I stared at the love of my life dead from an excruciating illness that was probably caused by me.

I shook him furiously but with no avail.

"You fucker." I cried helplessly cradling his cold face in mine.

I was so afraid. So hurt.

And it's all my fault.

"No. No no." I sobbed shaking my head frantically leaning my forehead against his.

It felt so right. To touch him again. To have him here with me. It felt so fucking right to be with him and Hoseok was not wrong.

I don't regret even thinking for a second I'd willingly give myself to him, to let him take me in his arms.

"Jimin." I whispered lovingly, letting my lonely and warm tears hit his cold dead face. He was so lifeless. Lifeless, as if he were a doll that never moved before. "Jimin, baby doll, please open your eyes now. I'm here. I'll go through the pain for you. Please just, for fucksake, Park Jimin, open your eyes and look at me."

Again no response.

I cried out so hard. So hard the whole earth itself shook.

There were demons pounding at the door now and I just cried.

I just cried for him.

Because I know no one can.

No one but me..

"Jimin, I don't care if I die." I mumbled grazing my thumbs against his hard and cracked blue lips. I sniffled and laid a hand on his even harder chest. "I don't even care that I'm carrying this stupid child of yours. Just please don't leave yet."