13 ; "i just don't know whether or not it's mine.."

PARK JIMIN

.

"My lord, will you slow down! We aren't sure if she's even pregnant yet."

I ignored the witch hybrid and walked towards my quarters with her and her partner following close behind me.

Once I had gotten into my study, Lalisa shut my double doors slowly but sure that it was closed. Unlike other homes with a demon curse, the manor us lords would subside in had impenetrable walls. No being, worthy or high in power can know what happens behind the doors in the manor. I looked hurriedly through my documents in my drawers for the folder Taemin had given to me when I had established a connection with Chaeyoung in the beginning.

Her folder.

Lalisa, being the conniving and manipulative bitch she is, walked over to my desk to peer at the documents.

"You stalked the creature?" She asked with shock and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Did I need permission?"

She stopped talking for the mean time and I flipped through the pages of the folder for a specific paragraph in her records. I let out a frustrated groan realizing I had burned the picture when he had handed it to me. Even the spare.

"For fucksake, does anything go my way?"

"Is that a question for us, my lord?"

"Does it sound like it's a fucking question for you two?" I roared at them obviously angered and chained down. I felt like I could suffocate.

The stresses of knowing Chaeyoung was out there with another being— that being a human or not, may be carrying an unborn demon child that is supposedly mine makes me want to start a hell war on this stupid mortal world us supernaturals are forced to subside in. When I lost connection with her, I never became submissive to my urges to find her again. Her hurting, her pain, was unbearable for me to comprehend. And as a demon who was damned not to feel, that's saying something.

I not once thought of her as a creature of nature that was not human. She seemed vulnerable, sensitive, weak, like all humans I've ever encountered. Though with a vicious persona and an astounding purity to her beauty that made any demon envy me for having her. Her scent was very strong for a human, I knew that. Maybe why I wanted her so much, but that aside, she's mine.

That beautiful creature with one purpose in the world has become my one and only. No matter what fate has planned for her, I intend on obscuring it. As demons do to anything that hinder their plans.

Her not at my side was never apart of my plans.

"Get me Taemin." I rubbed at my temples the sudden feeling of my tame bulging veins, protruding more than usual. "Jeon Jungkook, do something useful for a change and get me my subordinate!"