31 ; "you're sacrificing one's that should matter."

short and long awaited . thanks for the one's who stuck around . you know I have mad love for ya'll.

.

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

"Okay okay, Momma, you have to be serious."
I laughed at my daughter who was only a week and a half old, almost as tall as me, with a distressed expression on her face as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. "I'm feeling pink but the black one— man that black one is really calling my name."

"Baby doll, it's a date. With Jihoon at that." I reminded her still chuckling. "You don't need to look amazing."

"Ma, I told you to be serious." She glared at me through the mirror and I rolled my eyes at her. This girl legit looks my age and she is only a newborn child. "I did all my prep and worked my ass off with demon dad last night. Can you please?"

"Fine." I stood up with a faltering smile and walked towards her. "Fine. What about the pink dress is throwing you off?"

"Jihoon hates attention. And the whole flashy ruffles at the bottom might be a stretch, you know?" She was so broad and it still amazes me how much she's grown already. "The black one, mm, this one."

She put the black dress over her figure and glanced at me through the mirror. "You look gorgeous in whatever you'd want."

"But I don't want to be just gorgeous, Momma." Her silver eyes glistened at me, turning almost violent orange when she felt more in distress than earlier. My lips curled to a frown holding my daughters shoulder blades soothingly. She looked back at her figure and sighed. "Jihoon only wants to protect me. I don't want him to see me like Uncle Yoongi see's you, momma, like a sister. I want him to want me like Appa wants you."

Jimin was definitely a force to be reckoned with. Despite knowing Yoonah is our child, he shows his love for me broadly unlike with her. She knows how affectionate her father is with me and it's obvious Jihoon lacks that kind of emotion. Yoongi struggles with it too. Jennie is not exactly potent on what she wants and though affection is probably the most definite thing she needed in her life, she settled for having just Yoongi himself.

I want Yoonah to live in peace because she is the first of her kind. She deserves everything. I'm not saying I'm not happy with Jihoon but I do wish she could've had someone who could love her the same.

Yoonah... Love is her main capability. I don't blame my daughter. The person she loves the most can't even love her back the same. I can't hurt for her like would've been able when I was still human. But I know what the pain must feel like. And it does strain me to know my daughter is struggling right now and she hasn't even been alive for more than a week.

"There's no one Jihoon would ever want, Yoonah." I laid my chin on her shoulder brushing back at her platinum silk hair. "No one but you."

"You think so?"