3 ; "i'm all yours, park jimin."

PARK CHAEYOUNG

We barely even made it inside my apartment

He tore off my mask and ballcap, roughly pushing me up against the wall beside my front door after we got in. I groaned out loud upon feeling the stinging pain from how hard he pushed me but that further sent me into an adrenaline rush. By now, my core was throbbing and clenching my thighs together just made it worse.

He curled his hands around my waist, his lips crashing immediately against mine to suppress the groan of pain that escaped earlier. My back arched and I whimpered against his lips. He obviously was a bit affected by it seeing as he growled against me. He dug his fingers further into my skin and lifted me up off the ground. I gasped slightly at his sudden action removing my lips from his when he forcefully wrapped my legs around him. I could feel his abs against my front side and I felt in pure ecstasy in his embrace.

He dove back for a hungry kiss, latching his plump ones against mine. He tenderly sucked, biting and tugging teasingly. He wanted more though and hell so did I. My arms wrapped around his neck, my hands weaving in his silky platinum hair. He carried me as soon as he felt I was secure in his hold through my apartment. He wasn't able to make it to my room. He dropped me against the hard wood coffee table of my living room making me scream out yet again. I wanted to slap him across the face for being so rough but I actually wanted more of it.

He was in control. And he knew that. So did I. And I won't be stopping him any time soon.

"Did that hurt, baby doll?" He purred at me, his finger tracing a line from my collarbone to my chin.

He lifted my face up to look at him and the demonic and sinful look on his face made my stomach churn irregularly. I was breathless when I felt his face inch closer to mine. His hot breath fanned against my lips, the smell of mint and a foreign aroma filling my senses. I shivered when his fingers went to caress my cheek. I shut my eyes and sighed raggedly. He pressed simple kisses against my jawline and I bit back on the inside of my cheek to hold back a moan. My shoulders moved against the coffee table and my eyelids softened when he sucked again on the sore spot of his love bite.

"Mr. Park." I managed to slur amidst pleasure and arousal.

"Fuck, I love it when you call me that." He growled again attaching his hand to my neck. I gasped for air when he choked me gently. If that was even possible. My eyes were wide but I didn't flail in his hold.

This was terrifying. But god I loved it.

"What shall I call you, Chaeyoung?" He taunted grazing his lips across my face. It was like he couldn't get enough of my aura. "Chaeyoung is a bit too casual. And it's obvious we're not that, now are we?"

"N-no, sir." My hand went to his arm in attempt to remove his choking hold but he hated that. He slapped my hand away and I could feel it stinging from the pain. I whimpered a moan and he chuckled darkly.