22 ; "love can make people so blind."

this is probably the last of more information for a while so I'm sorry if it's starting to be a lot and also a bit confusing, lol. Hopefully there won't be new terms anymore regarding dark entities, species, breeds, stuff like that. Please bear with me a little more, we're half way through the story!

Min Yoongi

.

I didn't waste any time to get home. Once I did, my whole apartment was wrecked to shreds. Because of the anger and disappointment I had for myself.

All I could do right now to feel was get out of this shit form I used to mask me, and just let my own darkness consume me. Without Jennie, without knowing what she's feeling, I felt empty. Broken and worthless.

My breathing was haggard. Too haggard to be normal for me. I stared at the place I called home. The place I had shared with the love of my life. I can only imagine her flawless face looking back at me with pure heartbreak the moment I didn't react the way she wanted me to. I hate myself. For being this way, selfish and thoughtless when I know she deserves so much more. I never thought I would ever love her the way I do now from the moment I laid eyes on her.

My obsession. All I had for her was lust. And all of a sudden, I hurt like some pussy ass bitch that cares for everyone else but themselves but really I'm just as heartless as any other ruthless demon walking.

I don't know what angered me more. Having to share her love with my child or knowing I won't be the love of her life anymore.

"Hyung, open up!"

As my thoughts filled my head, my body eased a bit more from the violent anger. Flesh masked my shadow and I let out a sigh before opening the door to my ruined apartment. Seokjin and Jimin saw the mess and shook their head softly moving inside.

"What?" I asked the two monotonously and they whipped around to face me.

"What the hell do you mean, what?" Jimin asked in disbelief. "That's how you answer to us? What? After you left your wife, the other half of your soul, to have your child in that hell hole called Tongyeong?"

"Yeah." I shrugged. "What?"

"Yoongi, I know you." Seokjin said without hesitation. "It's not just the pregnancy that bothers you, is it?"

I rolled my eyes at the two and walked towards what was left of my kitchen to drink some herbal tea. "Where are your counterparts?"

"That's irrelevant to the question." Jimin argued.

I took a casual sip of my drink. "But it's my question."

"Cut the shit, Yoongi." Seokjin angrily raised his voice to me. "Why the fuck are you being so selfish?"