28 ; "kill me like you always wanted to. So I can finally be yours."

PARK JIMIN

.

"I can't..."

Turns out, the reason they dragged all us men out, specifically me, is due to the fact that Chaeyoung is nearing her due date and the process hasn't been done yet.

Jin sighed. "There's a risk if you wait after birth, Jimin. You know she's not meant to live."

"The process has nothing to do with hurting the baby anyway." Yoongi tried to reassure. "She'll still have a beating heart upon the end until she gives birth. You'll complete it once the baby's out."

"It's not as easy as you all think."

"Why is it so hard for you to do it?" Jin was starting to get abrasive with frustration. "Before you met her, you'd do the things you want. You'd accomplish the things you need to. Why are you—"

"Before I met her, I had no priorities but my own." I glared at my brother who still failed to understand me when he already has his own fallen that he's infatuated with. "You may have grown to me being that way but it's changed."

"You aren't blessed with that kind of—"

"So how come I was blessed with her?"

Strong power in the beginning masks sense of value and sense of sympathy. Though I was never blessed with those feelings, as conveyed when I was birthed to the world, I was always aware. Every species had a mind of it's own. Every being in a species was different. Demons lack mercy and emotion. We're misunderstood beings only created for balance. No world should live with just good. There's no such thing as a utopia.

Chaeyoung is a blessing to each species in this world because of her purpose. I'm left with no other choice, much like a lot of others, to fall madly infatuated with her. Her beauty is almost surreal and her multiple sense of personality signifies every being born. She could make anyone of anything fall in love with her so why did she choose me? I gave her up and she pursued me even after I chose to sacrifice my own for hers.

Anyone that tells me that I don't deserve her, I agree with. But anyone who tells me what I should or should not do with her willingly staying at me side? I'll fight for every second I stand to ensure that I should be deserving to stay by her side too.

I may as well have been the devil but for some reason, here I am feeling submissive to her every desire. Her every word.

"I don't intend to hurt her." I mumbled craning my neck back in deep thought. "I can't..."

"Either you do, or you watch her die."

.

PARK CHAEYOUNG