17 ; "but the devil himself."

.my little Christmas present to my beautiful viewers. some seriously short ANGST. i'm so wicked, forgive me.

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

Jimin.

My heart raced.

Jimin.

My toes curled.

Jimin.

My fingers tapped on my skin.

Jimin.

My stomach turned.

Jimin.

My eyes shut.

Jimin.

All sensitivity in my body was being tickled indirectly by physically no one at all.

Park fucking Jimin.

The dark but-oh-so familiar manor filled my eyes, and goosebumps grazed my skin as I felt my anxiousness of seeing him again sink in.

It was as if I could hear his heavy breathing already.

Jennie and Yoongi were engaged in a casual conversation upfront and I sighed shakily looking down at my flat tummy. I pierced at my lip before placing my hand softly on it.

"Soon..." I mumbled softly and looked up.

Yoongi parked the car in front of the manor, only to be swarmed by hooded demons. They surrounded the car as if awaiting my arrival. Yoongi and Jennie got out and the door on my side was opened. I looked out to see a flushed demon staring at my stomach with wide eyes. I frowned but got out willingly looking around.

One of the hooded figures in the crowd appeared, his shiny white teeth appearing under the shadow. He pulled his hood off and I felt relieved to see Seokjin.

I didn't even realize. But I walked over and pulled him into a tight hug. I felt his tense body ease in my arms and I buried the side of my face against his chest. He just chuckled not moving at all.

"Hell of a welcome." He whispered and I laughed a bit pulling away.

I smiled softly at him, gazing into his brown eyes. "He was nice. Thank you."

He nodded at me. "I'm glad. I worried a bit about you, Chaeyoung. He informed of what happened."

I looked down sheepishly and unwrapped my arms from him. "My careless actions. I truly am—"

"Don't be." He smiled assuringly and patted my hair. "I'll leave you to decide whether or not it stays a memory or becomes an issue."

"Thanks."