14 ; "i wont hesitate to take responsibility for your actions."

.a little bit of KIM SEOKJIN cause I friggin love his character.
KIM SEOKJIN

.

I watched from a distance, as my unworthy and unloyal brother, as expected of course, took Chaeyoung by the hand with her luggages stuffed in his car's trunk. I noticed the girl's weariness and Jennie trembled in her seat beside me.

"I can't believe you didn't tell Jimin that you've made acquaintances with the vampire lord." Yoongi sighed and I looked at him through the rear view mirror. He was delved in his book not showing much of care when his significant other was nervous beside me. "You do have a plan, correct?"

"Taehyung plans on selling the girl to Namjoon." I told them and I can feel Jennie uncomfortably shift in her seat. "Namjoon, however, is indebted to me. He will know not to purchase her."

"So we can't enter.. Tongyeong with you?" Jennie sounded disappointed and full of worry.

"I apologize for the current situation, Jennie." I hung my head at the fallen feeling for her concern for her best friend. "I didn't expect my selfish brother to do this."

"Just please." Jennie sighed knowing she can't argue with me. "Please make sure she's safe."

"You have my word."

"For the mean time, we should check on Jimin. It's been a couple days since we've seen him." Yoongi grabbed onto Jennie's hand waiting for her to proceed to our lord's side. "Be safe, hyung."

"Go on then. I'll be fine."

I looked forward to see Taehyung starting his car. At that, Jennie and Yoongi vanished from my own car leaving me to follow my greedy brother as he stole our own brother's partner away. Tongyeong was a couple miles away from here, maybe two or three hours away.

Let's just see how remorseless my brother can be.

.

"Wonderful evening, isn't it demon prince?"

Namjoon greeted me fairly kind, his subordinates not liking the fact that a demon step foot in their territory. That being someone so loyal to my merciless brother lord. I smiled softly at him and nodded briefly as he gestured for me to enter his large mansion.

"Please, make yourself at home." Namjoon offered quite calmly as he walked towards his formal living room. "I apologize. I only have blood type O in my ice box. I tend to steer away from other bodily fluids belonging to other creatures. Not my thing."

I chuckled at his sincerity and shook my head at him. "No need to worry, my friend. I'm quite quenched already."

"Good. Good."

He joined me as I sat on one of his plastic covered couches, a wine glass filled halfway with what smelled like human blood in his hand already. He smacked his lips delicately, satisfied with the taste of his aged ichor in his glass. I narrowed my eyes at him curious to his vampire lifestyle.