16 ; "did i pass?"

.some fluffy-not-so-fluffy fluff coming your way.

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

"I hate to admit it but I think I'm gonna miss you, Namjoon."

No. That was not me who spoke. Actually, it was my short tempered best friend. She frowned at the blood sucking demon who can only chuckle at her. He nodded and pulled her into a sudden hug. As he told me, his kind enjoys intimate gestures. To them, it's reassuring.

"You promise to visit?" Jennie asked him pouting slightly and the latter chuckled at her nodding in response.

"Of course." Namjoon smiled broadly, his pointy teeth revealed now. "I do hate my confinement sometimes. But you must come and visit here in Tongyeong, the both of you."

I smiled at him softly and nodded. "If I'm able."

"I'm sure you will." Namjoon chuckled darkly. "Or I'll have the head of your little demon prince soulmate for myself."

I sighed but kept a smug smile. "The tension between the both of you is very blatant."

He huffed and crossed his arms. "He despises my kind. I'd return the feelings however some are very reliable."

"He can be absentminded." I admitted remembering how selfish Jimin could be. "I grant you a closeness to my unborn child if ever I'm gone. I do trust you, Namjoon."

He smiled kindly and bowed his head. "I'd take you to our borders but it's not likely I'll survive a minute close to the edge."

I shook my head and walked over to him. I held his cold and hard hand in mine and squeezed gently. I inhaled sharply before leaning up and pressing a loving kiss to the lonesome and caring vampire.

"Thank you." I mumbled against his ear.

I pulled away from him to see that he seemed so sure of his kindness towards me. He nodded once before waving both me and Jennie off as we entered the car to leave Tongyeong. Before I got in, I looked back at him.

"You never did tell me what happened to Taehyung." I asked the vampire who just smirked at my comment.

"You'll be the first to know if anything does."

Eventually, me and Jennie arrived at the division between Tongyeong and complete nothingness, Yoongi leaning back against his car cooly looking at the clouds.

Jennie giggled, excitedly jumping in her seat at the sight of her counterpart. Once the car came to a halt, Yoongi's eyes glanced to us and brightened upon seeing his wife exit the vehicle. I can only watch with envy and jealousy when Jennie threw her arms around him lovingly. They shared a tender kiss before whispering sweet nothings to each other.