"And then after that..." He pauses a little longer then I could handle.

"After that?" I prodded him on.

"After that she lost all her... Self morals. She started selling her body to men. She wanted to feel worthy enough. And then..." He swallows harshly and I place my hand into his to console him.

"She got kidnapped into a sex trafficking ring. And... Killed." I gasp and his eyes shoot to me. I wasn't expecting that. Oh god, my heart breaks for her.

"And that was her father, trying to get payback." He says in a low voice. I feel hot tears pool around my eyes.

Don't cry Taylor, Ashton needs you to be strong for him. Do. Not. Cry.

"Wow..." I say, not really knowing what to say. I've never been good in these kinds of situations.

"That's uh... Ashton it wasn't your fault." I swallow down anxiety and wipe a few tears from my eyes. I'm being honest though, it really wasn't Ashton's fault.

"Yeah it's a really douchebag thing to do, you know, use girls like that. But she threw herself at you, she created a delusional fantasy where it was only you and her. An unrealistic fantasy." I say and Ashton focuses harder then i've ever seen him focus on me.

"She chose to do what she did. Her family wasn't there to shelter her either. You were just a boy who didn't know how to handle his hormones. Which, by the way, you shouldn't ever use girls like that." I say teasingly and my heart eases a little as I see a small grin form on those pretty lips of his.

"I know. I just... It hurts me to see you hurt. I hate myself for what happened to you last night." He tugs at his bottom lip with his teeth. I smile and give him a soothing hug.

"I'm okay. Honestly, I am. See?" I wave my arms around like a crack head lunatic and I hear a low roar of laughter escape his body.

"Are you okay though?" I ask, studying him. He grins and nods.

"I am now."

AND ASHTON FINALLY OPENS UP TO TAYLOR! OH GOD YES

IM FINALLY ON SUMMER BREAK SO NOW I CAN FINALLY MAKE MORE CONSISTENT UPDATES. WOOO!

I'm also sunburnt and it's only my second day of summer break... woo...

#Ashlor

X's and O'sIsabellaWritess

X's and O's
IsabellaWritess