Eleven

I'M FINALLY RELEASING ANOTHER CHAPTER!

Listen to: Stay - Rihanna
While reading this chapter

——————————————————————

My eyes flutter open and shut several times before I can successfully keep them open. My sight is complete with Ashton's tan face scanning mine intensely. I frown at him before turning onto my back.

I just confessed my feelings towards this boy.

I totally just did that.

"Ashton" I say but it comes out as more of a question.

"Yes?" His voice deep and husky.

"I still hate you. Okay?" I turn my face towards his again with a slight smirk plastered upon my lips. His contorts into a genuine smile.

"Alright."

•••

We make our way outside of his cabin and by this time the sun has already began to set. There was only Connor and Justin sitting lonesome on the logs, relying on the fire to keep them warm. We make our way up to them.

"Hey guys." I say chirpily and plop down next to Justin. He looks down and smiles at me, showing off his perfectly straight teeth. Connor raises his eyebrow, probably noticing that Ashton and I came out of his cabin after several hours.

"Where uh... Um. Where have y'all been?" Connor raises an eyebrow. This makes Ashton burst out laughing like a complete psycho. I, otherwise, sit here on my log with overheated cheeks and a racing heart beat. Ashton soon sobers up from his laughing fit and looks at me with a soft smile as he explains to Connor where we've been.

"Taylor had a...Mental break down I guess. I let her sleep in my bed in hopes that sleep would sooth her." I roll my eyes at Ashton. Both Justin and Connor nod their head, not wanting to push any further. I look up at the sky and notice the streaks of orange blend into a salmon pink shade.

"It's pretty isn't it?" Justin says next to me. I look over at him. It was beautiful. The sky was so very beautiful. It was amazing how the colors could fade so smoothly into each other, still leaving room for the sun to peak over.

"Yeah," I smile wide. "It is." Connor clears his throat and I look at him oddly.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"You guys are freaks." He chuckles before Justin hustles over to him to wrestle around with him. Ashton steaks Justin's spot next to me and I can smell his cologne and minty bubblegum scent. Something about Ashton made me want more. I stared into his deep brown eyes, feeling myself slowly give in to him. We just stared into each other's eyes. His tongue gently swipes over his bottom lip before taking a deep gulp. I watch his eyes fall to my lips and begin to study them. Butterflies inside my stomach began to overwhelm me.

Do I feel something for him?

No. No. No way in hell.

"Uhh." Justin says while breaking our moment. Ashton shuffles in his seat a bit while running a hand through his hair. I watched as his muscles flexed and inflexed.

"We're gonna go to our cabin. Seeing as Ella took one all for herself, we'll share. You guys can share one too." He winks not so subtly at Ashton before retreating to the cabin. I feel my eyes widen and cheeks heat up.

"Boys." I scoff and roll my eyes. Ashton shoots his head at me with a grin.

"Shall we head to our awaiting cabin?" Ashton stands up and holds out his hand. I smile and grab his hand. His strong arms pull me up like it was the easiest thing in the world.

"We shall."

Ashton closes the cabin door and locks it. I look around the room and notice Ashton's bag of clothes sprawled lazily across the wooden floor. How can people be so messy?

What am I talking about, messy is my middle name.

"Mi casa is su casa." Ashton's deep voice whispers into my ear. His back was lightly brushing against my back. I've never felt so alive. I feel wildly alive when with Ashton. I turn around to face Ashton. Our lips nearly touch and I stumble back, not prepared for our closeness. He smiles wide before taking a big step closer to me. I had to look up at him, he towered over my small frame. I swallowed down my spit in hopes that it's sooth my raging nerves. It didn't.

"You drive me insane Taylor." He says low and deep. He leans his head much more closer into mine.

"I love you. I'm in love with you." His hot minty breath rolls onto my lips. I just blink profusely and swallow. I'm such an idiot.

And just like that, I feel his warm lips against mine. We were kissing. His lips were sealed against mine, sucking the life out of them. We were kissing slowly and passionately. I moved along with his lips and felt my body light on fire. I was melting into him. His strong hand wrapped around my neck, pulling me roughly against him harder. His other hand snaked around my waist. His tongue slipped in between my lips. And soon, his tongue was grazing mine. I heard a low moan escape his mouth and my heart picked up a few more paces.

After a couple more seconds, Ashton pulls away and stares intently into my eyes. My neck, my waist, my lips, my mind— everything was on fire.

I wish he'd keep kissing me and I don't know why I feel like this.

WOOOO!!! IT FINALLY HAPPENED. I DONE DID IT.

TEAM ASHLOR FOR THE WIN!!!!

Did you guys like this chapter?

THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT. You have no idea how much of a positive impact you all leave on me. I am so grateful. ❤️

xx
IsabellaWritess