Four

Should I start adding Gifs of the characters to help set the scene or whatever? I don't know, just thought it was a cool idea.

Listen to: Remedy- Adele
While reading this chapter

xoxo ;)

——————————————————————

After 50 long grueling minutes, english is finally over. I pack up my stuff into my backpack and sling it over my shoulders, accidentally hitting someone with it in the process.

"Oh sorr-" I turn around and find to my displeasure, Ashton's face staring down at me. His rosy lips turn into a smirk. I felt every nerve in me heat up. If I had the chance to punch this boy, I most definitely would.

"It's all good," He runs a hand through his golden hair. I quickly turn around for two main reasons. One, I didn't want to ever speak to that jerk again. Two, I needed to ask that blonde girl (I forgot her name) where my next class was. I looked around the classroom for blonde curls but she was nowhere to be found.

"shit" I muttered under my breath. Pulling out my schedule, I look at my next class. Chemistry.

"Excuse me," I say to a girl who gladly walked over to me.

"Do you know where room 508 is?" She began to open her mouth but a marginally taller male came and swooped her up. I presume that's her boyfriend. I internally groan while standing in the hallway, looking like a complete and utter moron.

"It's down the hall and to the left," A deep voice resounds from behind me. Ashton's tall figure is leaning against the door frame, his perfect teeth shown explicitly as he smiles and runs a hand through it hair.

"Thanks," I murmur. I make my way down the hall like he said and to the left. The classroom was nowhere to be found. I went back to make sure I didn't mix up my left and right, and the bell rang. Fuck. I quickly paced back to the english classroom and asked Mr. H for guidance because the idiots directions were wrong. What a jerk.

"Oh, it's right up the stairs. You'll see it right away." Mr. H says as he pats me on the back. I thank him and quickly make my way to Chemistry.

"Ms. Kennedy, you're late" the teacher says as I slowly open the classroom door and enter. I look around the class and see Ashton leaning back in his chair and smirking at me. Great.

"My apologies, I got lost,"

"Don't do it again. Call me Mr. Pearson and take a seat."

I scanned the classroom for an open seat, and to my dissatisfaction, the only open seat was next to the idiot. I huff and take the seat next to him, avoiding all possible eye contact.

"Alright class, today is going to be a productive work day. I expect you to use this class time wisely and work on your stuff. Minimal talking is acceptable." Mr. Pearson says as he takes his seat behind his desk.

The classroom begins to fill up with millions of different conversations.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the fantastic Taylor Kennedy." Ashton's deep voice resounds beside of me. I glance at him and his deep and dark brown eyes hold my gaze.

"If it isn't Ashton Rivers." I say as disappointedly as possible. His smirk turns into a beaming smile. I look down at my desk, looking into his eyes unsettled me. Ashton really has changed a lot. He used to bother me everyday in elementary and middle school. every chance he got. And then I moved and never had to deal with his stupid shenanigans again.