Nineteen

Listen to: The hills - The Weeknd
While reading this chapter.
————————————————————————

"I'm going to go find the bathroom." I whisper into Ella's ear and she nods back at me. I don't know how I am going to pee without totally ruining this gorgeous dress. I'll figure it out.

The halls twist and turn and it's not until now that I realize how truly big this damn house is. I should've asked Connor for the directions to the bathroom, but nope, I didn't.

"Lost?" A man that looks to be in his mid twenties asks as he approaches me. He looks really... Good. I shouldn't think that considering he's several years ahead of me, but still.

"Yeah. Where's the bathroom." I push some of my chocolate brown stands of hair behind my ear as I look up at him.

"Just to the left at the end of this hall." He says and my eyes gaze to the sets of doors behind him. "Thank you." I say before shuffling past him and thankfully I find the bathroom.

Holy actual heck.

This bathroom is extravagant. It's beautiful! I never thought I'd say that a bathroom was beautiful, but now I am. And I mean it. I finish up my business and wash my hands. I exit the bathroom and realize quickly that the hallway is unnervingly dark. Someone had turn the lights off. You know that creepy feeling that someone's watching your every mood? Yeah, that's me right now.

"Hello?" I call out but it's comes out more like a question. My stomach is churning and my anxiety is filling to the brim. As much as this house was beautiful, it sure as hell was creepy in the pitch black. I remind myself to breathe. Don't be stupid Taylor, someone must have just turned the light off to save electricity. I try to convince myself.

"You're a pretty girl." A deep and raspy voice that sounds familiar makes me jump. I turn around quickly to where I think the voice came from, but I get winded and I back up to the wall for support.

"Who's there?" I ask frightened. God, I sound like the typical white girl in every cliche horror movie. Slowly, a man walks closer to me and I could see some of his face through the darkness.

It was the guy who gave me directions to the bathroom.

"You?" I contort my face into utter confusion. He steps closer to me. So close that if I looked up any more then what I already was, his lips would be against my forehead. His rough and unnaturally cold hands grip tightly around my arms and he presses me hard against the wall. My heart beat is racing and I take sharp breaths before speaking.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I try to swallow down the fear but it doesn't work.

"I want you." He sneers through clenched teeth and his hot breath roams my face. I feel his fingernails dig into my arms and I bite my lip to prevent the yelping that's threatening to escape my mouth.

"Your pretty boy gets everything he wants, and his little posse too." He says.

Is he talking about Ashton? Ashton's posse? I try to think but my thoughts are soon shattered.

"What'll happen when he finds your pretty little body dead?" He snakes one of his hands up too my neck, pressing it against the wall roughly and I gasp for air. I couldn't hold back the fear. The tears. The pain. Hot tears flow down my face and I whimper in pain while gasping for air. The mans evil grin goes bigger as he sees me struggling and in pain.

"Be quiet." He jerks against my neck and a sharp pain shoots down my spine. He takes his other hand off my arm and wraps it around my neck too.

"Please....Stop." I try to say through sharp and short gasps. The tears soak my cheeks and dress and I start to accept my death. This is the end of me. My vision is getting fuzzy and blue before I hear screaming and the guys hands are no longer around my neck. I slump down to the ground and try to see what's happening, but my vision is blurred completely. Everything was going dark.