Thirteen

Wooo! I love you guys, really I do. your support and love makes my entire week and I wouldn't be this far into this book if it were not for you all. xoxo

Listen to: JONES - Tender
While reading this chapter

——————————————————————

Waking up to Ashton's resting face is something I never thought would be applied to me. I look at my phone screen and the time says 9:05 a.m.

I wonder if the rest are awake?

"Ashton..." I say in attempt to wake him up.

No reply, no movement, nothing.

"Ashton." I say a little louder.

"ASHTON!" I scream and push on his shoulder. His brown eyes fling open and land on my eyes. This boy will wake up easily when I don't want him too, but when it's necessary, he's like a sleeping dog.

"What?!" He groans and runs a hand tiredly through his disheveled hair.

"Time to get up." I smirk and jump out of bed, sliding on my shoes. I only had brought one outfit— the one i'm wearing. I did not plan on staying overnight. Looking through the blinds, I see Trace, Connor, Justin, and Ella all standing by the once ablaze fire.

"You snore in your sleep." Ashton says and his voice scares me. I whip around and the proximity of our faces scares me.

"I do not!" I frown and try to walk past him, but he blocks me. Jerk.

"You totally do." His lips pull into an amused smile.

"Whatever dude." I groan and roll my eyes. Successfully, I push his hard chest away from me before storming out of the cabin.

This boy will be the death of me one day.

The boys and Ella all turn to us with raised eyebrows. It takes a second before it hits me.

Do they think we slept together?!

"Did.. Did you?" Ella scrunches her eyebrows and points at the space between Ashton and I. I raise my eyebrows and feel the blood pool to my cheeks. Ashton and the boys crack up at my obvious embarrassment.

"NO!" I screech and my voice somehow cracks. Way to go, Taylor. This only makes the boys (plus Ella) laugh even harder. I swear, someone just end me from my suffering.

"You are just so damn innocent!" Justin says between gasps of laughter. I raise an eyebrow at him. Innocent? Pfft.

"It's cute though." Ashton adds in, sobering up from his giggle fest.

"You're all jerks." I say monotonously, ignoring Ashton's clear comment. They all gather theirselves and I roll my eyes to add in extra dramatic effect.

"Now that we've got our daily dose of Taylor, we should probably stop standing here like a bunch of hooligans and start heading back home." Connor says and I'm thankful that he switches up the topic. And also, I'm glad to get away from these morons.

We head to the car, and once again, I'm squeezed in between two of the boys. More to be exact, Ashton and Connor.

The car sickness begins to kick in as we head down the long roads and I decide that I should sleep the car ride home rather then feel sick to my stomach. I lean my head back and close my eyes. I really did love spending all this time with these boys (and Ella of course) but I really just wanted to be in bed, reading a good book.