CHAPTER 10

I closed the locker and turned to leave for class only to bump into someone's very hard chest, harder than Scott's. I should know since I've bumped into his as well. The impact was so great that I bounced back and hit my head on the locker.

"I'm so sorry. You good?"

I rubbed the back of my head as I looked up to see the grey-eyed biker.

"Uh, hey, yeah, I'm good."

"Sorry to sneak up on you. I was looking for my class and I saw you so I decided to come ask for help. I have biology with Mr. Roberts I can't seem to find the class." He said looking at his class schedule.

"You're in luck, I'm headed there too. Tag along."

He gave a million dollar smile and walked beside me.

"I'm Trent by the way." He held out his hand and I took it in mine.

"Cassie."

"Nice to meet you Cassie. I think I've seen you somewhere else," he tapped his chin as if trying to remember.

"I don't think so. I've only seen you when I bumped into you." I didn't want him to know I was the biker that was next to him. I don't know why, but I didn't.

"This is it." I said as we entered the class causing everyone to look at us.

"Miss Jones, how nice of you to join us." Mr. Roberts said sarcastically.

"Sir, I was helping the new lad in distress."

"Oh, Mr. Edwards. Welcome. Tell us a bit about yourself." Mr. Roberts was completely ignoring me. I went and took my seat next to JJ.

"My name is Trent Edwards, just moved here with my mom and baby brother from New York."

I could see the girls drooling over him, he was quite a sight to look at.

"Welcome to Mill Creek High, take a seat anywhere." He faced the class and some girls lifted their hands motioning for him to sit next to them. I rolled my eyes as I tried to find Scott.

"Have you seen Scott?" I asked JJ who just pointed to the back where Scott and his friends were sitting and talking.

"May I sit here with you? I'm pretty sure the other girls want to like eat me alive." He rubbed the back of his neck and I nodded smiling.

Mr. Roberts turned to the board and started writing down some notes. I walked over to Scott.

"What do we have here? If it isn't Miss Jones. Can we help you?" Jeremy, one of Scott's friends said looking me up and down. I felt violated. Scott slapped the back of his head and shook his head.

"Hey Be-Cassie. What's up?"

"I was wondering if you might have my biology notebook, I can't find it." he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I think I took it by mistake. Here" He handed it to me and I mumbled a thanks then walked over to my seat.

I heard Jeremy whisper, "She really is pretty." I rolled my eyes.

The rest of the lesson was to just take notes and read on our own seeing that we had exams the very next week. JJ and I were sort of just talking about everything but biology, Trent had borrowed my notebook to catch up and the rest of the class was noisy as Mr. Roberts just took a nap. He was a really laid back teacher.

"Hey CJ?" Trent called as he tapped me and I turned to him.

"There's a note here for you, it was in your book." I took the piece of paper from him and read it. It was from Scott who had written his phone number, a smiley face and the words, "To Bella, I'm only one call away."