CHAPTER 24

Trent's POV

Her lips were warm, sweet and so soft. The kiss was better than I dreamt it would be.

"Wow!" I said as we put our foreheads together.

"What?" A beet red Cj asked, avoiding eye contact.

"You're a great kisser." She giggled, burying her head in my chest and I hugged her tightly.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. I didn't want to wait any longer. I was in love with her.

"Why?" She asked, looking at me.

"Because I love you." She gasped and her beautiful eyes went wide.
A moment passed, as we stared at each other. Then she smiled.

"I love you too." I grinned from ear to ear as I held her waist and lifted her up in the air, doing a twirl.

"Do you really?" I asked.

"I really do." She answered as she laughed.

"I love you more." I put her down and against the wall, stroking her cheek.

She tried hard not to blush but she failed. Before she could duck her head down, I kissed her again. This time, it was deeper and hotter. It was desperate even. It had been a little over six months since I had had sex and it was getting to me. But I had to take it slow with CJ. I didn't just want to have sex with her, I wanted to make love to her whenever she was ready.

But the way she was grabbing my hair and reacting to every little touch, she was making it hard for me to be patient.

I left her lips and placed little kisses along her jawline and onto her neck. I noticed that she was super sensitive right under her ear. I bit the spot lightly and she moaned so sweetly, tightening her grip on my hair which made me harder. My hand, on its own accord, lightly brushed her left boob and she shivered and moaned again. Her sweet moan was doing unexplainable things to me.

I lifted her up by her waist and sat her on the kitchen island with her legs wrapped around me. I touched her boob again and this time she led my hand to caress it. It felt so nice and I knew that at this point, it was impossible to stop, for both of us.

Just as my hand slid under her hoodie and t-shirt, we heard a car pull up in my driveway, then shortly after, we heard the car door close. I quickly put her down and within a few moments, we were seated and having breakfast.

"Ten, I'm home." Tyler shouted from outside the door and I went to open it for him. As soon as I did, he jumped into my waiting arms. I made airplane sounds as he pretended to fly and giggled.

"How was school today, Tyler?" I asked him as we held the door for Mom.

"Daycare not school." He explained, facepalming as if I was the most stupid person on Earth.  The action reminded me of Cassie.

Tyler still in my arms, I walked to the kitchen and found Cassie standing there very awkwardly.

"Ten, who this? She beautiful." Tyler said, making Cj blush a little.

"Hello, you must be Tyler. I'm Cassie. You're so cute." He smiled shyly and shook Cassie's hand.

"Tyler, this is my girlfriend." He wiggled himself and I put him down. Then he stretched his hands towards Cj who lifted him up.

"No, my girlfriend." He declared and kissed the back of her hand, making us laugh.

"Tyler, that's your brother's girlfriend." Mom said as she walked in the kitchen.

Tyler put his little arms around my girlfriend's neck and hugged her.

"My girlfriend." He declared once again.

Two Jocks, One Nerd. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें