CHAPTER 2

Above: Photo of Jack Griffo as Jj.

JAYDEN'S POV

I came to the rescue since I knew she was not in our world because she was staring at Scott as a child would stare at the tooth fairy.

She has had a crush on this jerk since kindergarten. It killed me because Scott always picked on us both.We were the top students in every class, we were most of the teachers' pets and unpopular.
Scott on the other hand was considered the most handsome guy since every girl practically drooled over him, he was the captain of Lacrosse team and obviously the most popular. He thought he was better than everyone else. Well, at some point he is but Cj never seemed to notice what a big jerk he was.

"Come on hun. You know she's basically blind. Let's go."

It was my turn to go into a trance staring at her. Cindy Baker was the most popular girl.She was the captain of the swimming team and a member of the cheerleading team, so you can imagine how hot she was. Scott and her were always on and off.

She and her 'minions' chuckled looking at us like we were aliens and they left. I watched as Cindy swayed her hips from left to right, her blonde ponytail swinging to the rhythm.

"Hey, lover boy, you're drooling." Cj tapped my shoulder.
No I'm not. Let's go eat," I answered pulling Cj's arm towards the cafeteria.
We sat at our usual spot at a corner of the cafeteria just as the popular crowd walked in.