❤❤DinN£®❤❤

Start from the beginning

" so okay bye, see you ....." and both hanged up the call.

In evening 6pm...

Annika called her mother...

" hello Mumma... "

" yes papa's princess...."

" Mumma, I am going for dinner with malik's... So don't make dinner for me ...."

" okay beta, but when will you go... You are still in office, when will you come back, then you will freshen up and then you will go for dinner... You will be get late... ", Mumma uttered worryingly.

" Mumma... Hold on... Will you let me speak... I have some extra work at office today, so I will not come home for freshening up... I will directly go for dinner from here only... ", annika muttered in a go....

" but... Okay... Please come back soon.... ", Suhana permitted her.

" Mumma.... I am not a child now.... I have grown up.... Anyways.... Bye... I am busy.... ", annika said annoyingly.

" okay... Do whatever.... But do always remember, I'm your Mumma.... Okay.... And Bye .....", suhana got little angry.

Suhana was about to hang out the call but annika interrupted...., " I am sorry.... I shouldn't behave like this..... And I will try to come back soon.... ", annika apologized.

" still, you will try..... Anyways, forget it.... I understand... Do enjoy.... ", suhana smiled.

Mumma's always understand us, sometimes they became extra worried, but they understand your emotions , after all she is also a woman...

At night 8pm....

All the workers left from office, only annika was there...

" thank you god... All work finished... Let's freshen up first and then go for dinner... I am feeling so hungry.... ", annika talked to herself ....

Then she went into washroom, washed her face with face wash then applied some makeup and combed her hair and then left from office after guiding the watchman for locking the office.

Very soon she reached restaurant, she parked the car and called mallika....

" hello mallika... I am outside the restaurant... Where are you.... "

" I'm on first floor.... Come here... I am waiting for you.... "

"okay I am coming... " ,and annika smiled.

She reached on first floor which has some separate tables, there was so much space between the two table so no one can listen others talk if they talk little loudly. This space was very peaceful, it's decorated with red and blue coloured lights which were adding sparkle and peace to the environment... This place is perfect for having dinner after a hectic day for reducing all the tiredness.

Both hugged each other with wide smile....

" I must say mallika , this place is so peaceful, completely as per my choice... Thank you so much for this dinner.... ", annika said while settling on table.

" see... I know your choice.... ", mallika chided proudly.

" yeah yeah.... Seriously I was so tired today.... After coming here, my half tiredness is already flown away.... ", annika uttered smilingly....

Meanwhile mallika was talking with Siddharth on messages....

" where are you Siddharth.... We have already reached here.... "

" I am in parking lot... Just coming upstairs.... "

Annika noticed mallika....

" mallika.... It's very bad.... This is mine time.... You can't share it with Siddharth.... Here I am talking to you... And you are talking to him.... ", annika showed fake anger teasingly, actually she doesn't know about Siddharth that he is also coming....

" I was just doing single message.... ", mallika offended.

Meanwhile Siddharth reached on first floor,  he went to annika and mallika.....

Annika became startled seeing Siddharth there....

" Siddharth.... You here..... So you are also invited for dinner or you both invited me.... ", annika muttered with smile while standing from the chair for hugging him.

Both hugged each other....., " yes , may be we invited you.... ", Siddharth smirked.

Suddenly shivaay also reached there as Siddharth invited him for dinner....

Annika and shivaay both became extremely shocked and angry ... Both looked at mallika and Siddharth with angry look and before they ask something, they themselves explained....

" annika, I am sorry.... I didn't tell you the truth, actually today morning suhana aunty called me and she ordered me to do all this and I couldn't deny her... I am sorry.... ", mallika explained with guilt for lying to her friend.

" and same here shivaay, pinki and janhvee aunty called me, actually it's a plan of both of your mothers.... We are sorry.... But now please don't go anywhere and do this dinner because it's your mothers wish.... ", Siddharth explained his helplessness.

" come mallika, let's go.... ", Siddharth held Mallika's hand and both left from there leaving shivaay and annika alone.....

                          *************
                      😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hope you all like it.....

Do vote.....

Drop your lovely comments.....

And your suggestions too for any special moment or track ,I will try to include that....

I'm sorry, i didn't replied to anyone's comments yesterday.... But I acknowledged each and every comment.....

Again lengthy chapter, hope it will satisfy my readers....

And I am sorry, I know, you all wanted me to solve this misunderstanding but I have planned something else due to that I can't do it now.... Hope you all understand me.... And I will try to write best.... ❤😘😍