3

Myya's POV

"Yo, I'm backing out". I said. at Wayne mansion, Jason laughed at me. "Go suck a cock, Todd"! I yelled. "I'm not the one in my feelings". Jason said. "Leave her alone Jason". Dick said. "Can you all just shut the fuck up"! Keke yelled. "Oh my god kill me"! I groaned. "I will take up that offer". Damian said. "Shut up demon". Tim said. "I need some coffee". I said. "I'll get you some". Tim said. "Thank you". I said smiling. "What do I have to do to get you to go on this damn date". Keke said. "I can not be bribed". I said. "I'll buy you pizza and coffee". Keke said. "So when he coming"? I asked. Bruce put down a news paper. "You all know that he can hear you right"? He asked. "Duh, ok. Super bitch"! I yelled.

Everyone faced palmed. "You know what"? Damian said getting his phone. "Logan? Where's Kent? Tell him to come to Gotham. Yeah Batman had given him permission. I don't care about the new team members". Damian hung up. "He's on his way". Damian said. "You called Damian"? I heard something coming from behind me. Me being myself, turned around and punched the person. "Ow"! He said. Jason was dying laughing. "Man, I hope I don't die again. I have to see how this goes". Jason said. Dick face palmed. "My bad my dude". I said. "I forgot how hard you hit". He said. "Ok, you two go! Before I spray the thot begone". Keke said. "Wont that only work on you"? I asked smirking. "You think you're funny"? Keke asked. "I think I'm awesome". I said sticking out my tongue.

"Just leave, you two are half of my problems". Damian said. "Can't believe I once found you attractive". I said. "Wait what"!? Damian said. And I dragged Conor out with me. "Where do you want to go"? Conor said. "You been to New York"? I asked. "I flew by there a couple times". Conor said. "Ok, I live there. Let's go there, I know a bar where we can go". I said. "Are we aloud in a bar"? Conor asked. "Baby, I go where ever I want". I said. "Ok, can". He said. We flew to New York.

(Tony's POV)

Since all the kids are gone, all of us decided to go to a bar. "Tony, what are you doing? You know Bucky and I can't get drunk". Steve said as I gave him another drink. "I know that Cap. But still let's try". I said. "What the hell". I heard Clint mumble. Everyone looked at what he pointed at. It was Myya and some boy. "Hey Chris"! She yelled over to the bar guy. "Ahh, Myya good to see ya. How long has it been?  Months"? Chris asked. "Yeah, been doing this and that". She said. "What can I get ya sweety the usual". Chris asked her. "Yeah, thank you". She said.  "I'm concerned for her". Bruce said. "Same". I said. "What does your friend want"? Chris ask Myya talking about the boy. "Oh, yeah Conor. What would you like"? She asked him. "Um... water". Conor said. "Coming up kid". Chris handed Conor water. And made Myya a drink with Everclear, Irish Scotch, Vodka, and a hint of beer. "Thanks Chris you're the best"! She said, walking to a booth. "My Odin, lady Myya had found herself another mate"!? Thor asked.

"Brother surly they are just friends. Myya still loves spiderboy". Loki said. "I don't know guys you remember yesterday. Conor that's his name, Keke had Damian set them up". Clint said. "Wait how do you know about that"? Wanda asked. "Because sister we heard that conversation, and Peter is depressed". Pietro said. "What should we do"? Vision asked. "I'm thinking we ground her for being here then talk to Peter about the situation. I hate to say it but they were good for each other". Steve said. "I'm game". Nat said. We all walked over to the booth Myya was in. "You know those people over there have been talking about us for a while". Conor said. Myya looked over and saw us. She spit out her liquor and yelled. "Conor leave now"! She yelled. "What, what's wrong"? Conor asked. "Leave"! She said. "I'm not afraid of them". He said. We all looked at each other. Bruce walked over. "Leave kid, before you make me angry, and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry". Bruce threatened, taking off his glasses to reveal his now slightly green eyes. "This is the Hulk isn't it"? Conor asked Myya terrified. "Yeah, you should really leave". Myya said. Conor ran out. "Hey". Myya said. Getting rid of the liquor. "Yeah, car now". Steve said. "Yeah I know". She said leaving.

We made it to the tower. I sat down and so did Myya on the couch. "You are so irresponsible. What if you were driving. Why can't you just be like a kid for a couple of days, not some messed up acholic. Back in my day-". Myya cut Steve off. "You want me to tell ya something. I'm black, if we were back in your day nobody wouldn't give a fuck, unless the whites caught me drinking beside them. Then they would tear me apart, so please I know I'm your kid, but I know what I'm doing Steve". Myya said. She does have a point... I mean him and Bucky were pron in the around 1915's and slavery was still happening. "Ok". Steve said. "I'm sorry that I drank liquor. But I won't promise it won't happen again. Wade  said it's a good way to deal with stress and right now I'm just fucking ready to distress". She said.