36

Tony's POV

I watched Myya and Peter out of the screen. "This kids have very deep conversations". Clint said. "How dare they use my liquor for there stupid game"? I said. "Speedy boy". Pietro said. "Why are you all spying on them"? Nat asked. "Yeah, you're going to end up seeing something you don't want to see". Bruce said. "Yeah, like that". Wanda said. As Myya had a bad knife wound and she was stitching it. Then Peter came in. "Does he not knock"? Steve asked. We all saw Peter leave out, then Myya call him back in to help her. "Let's see how this play out". I said. "You guys do realize your watching 17 year old girl topless right"? Sam said. "She's our daughter, we bathed her as a child". Steve said. "No one knew her as a child". Vision said. "Shh- there talking". Clint said".

"Cause, I honestly don't know. I was going to say cause you won't do anything. But you could if you wanted to. So I just guess that I don't care". Myya said. "I'm not going to do anything". Peter said. "And that's why you're a buzz kill". Myya said. "You know I always wanted to have sex with you-". Myya cut Peter off. "Ah, you said the word"! Myya yelled. "Hush". Peter said. "Wow ok then". Myya said. "I wanted to but I'm afraid if the Avengers found out, they would kill me. And we can't be together so I want to wait". Peter said. "Tony won't kill you, he might praise you". Myya said. Everyone looked at me."You haven't been to one of our talks". Peter said handing Myya a shirt she put it on. They sat on her bed. "What"? Myya asked confused. "He says don't touch his daughter when we are alone. He's just hiding the protective side". Peter said. "Damn, I feel bad for constantly cursing everyone out". Myya said.

"Wow Tony. I was with Myya on that one. I'm just wow". Bruce said. "Look, we all know I can be a bit-". I was cut. "A jerk"? Steve asked. "Self centered"? Bucky asked. "Cocky"? Nat asked. "A douche"? Pietro asked. "Full of yourself". Bruce said. "Wow! That hurt right there". I pointed to my reactor. "That thing gets WiFi right"? Pietro asked. "But yeah, I don't want my son and daughter to fon the due". I said. "It sounds very incest when you say it like that". Sam said. "Look there kissing"! Thor said. We all looked and saw that in fact they were. Myya pulled Peter back on top of her and she stuck her hand in his shirt and Peter did the same to her. They were both having a very intense make out session. Myya pulled Peter shirt off. "Oh hell no". Sam said turning the camera off. We all looked at each other. "Why is she? Didn't she just get stitched up"!? Pietro asked. "I'm scared". Bucky said. Steve looked pale and faint. "Do we look"? Thor asked. "I'm going to call Happy". I said. I gave him a call. "He's on his way there". I said. "What if it's to late"? Pietro asked. Wanda rolled her eyes and turned on the TV. We looked and saw they were just cuddling watching TV. "Did we all NOT just hear Peter say he wanted to wait"!? Nat asked yelling. "You guys are dumb". Wanda said.

"Kids change there mind more then when I choose suits". I said. "They're not kids anymore". Wanda said. "Yo, Pete. You know that there all cameras all over this place right"? Myya asked. "Mmm hmm". Peter mumbled into Myya hair. "Then why are the grown ups sending Happy to watch us"? Myya asked. He lifted up. "Good question". Peter said. "Yo, you think they watching us"? Myya asked. "Why would they do that? That's just weird". Peter said. "I mean, it seems kinda weird they'll just leave us here. And the way momma Steve is I don't think so". Myya said. "Oh my god what if they are"!? Peter said. "Maybe there not just a thought". Myya said. "Yeah that's crazy". Peter said kissing Myya. "Yep about as crazy as you saying you want 5 kids". Myya said. "5 kids"? Wanda asked unbelieved. "For real? I know Myya not going to have 5 kids". Nat said.

"I know one of those kids Peter better be named after me".  I said. Everyone looked at me. "I was serious". Peter said. "Sure you were what were they names again"? I asked laughing. "Ben, Talia, Emily, Jayden, and Peter Jr". Peter said. "Wow, Tony no kids named after you". Sam said laughing. "Peter, my dude. Why the fuck do you remember that"? Myya said. "When we're married do you want to move"? Peter asked her. "What they're married? Are engaged"? Pietro asked. "Ok, first of all. I still don't want to talk about this. Second I can't leave New York cause if I do then I'm no longer a vigilante". Myya said. "So where moving"? Peter asked. "Peter"! Myya said hitting him with a pillow. "Ok, ok". Peter said. "Fucking adopt some kids". I said. "I'm ok with that. I just want to be with you with kids". Peter said. "Peter take a nap, you're talking shit and not the good kind". Myya said. "There's a good type of poop"? Vision asked. "I don't know". Steve said. "I feel like or kids might come out trying to kill us". Myya said.

"Why do you say that"? Peter asked. "Shiiit, let's be honest with your powers and my powers. And some of them turn out to have my personality. We fucked". Myya said. "Why are you being complicated"? Peter groaned. "No, I'm not being complicated. Shower sex, now shower sex that's complicated. What I'm saying is thinking about every possible out come. Like I see us being happy and shit, I can even see me training them as soon as they hit 3. Put I also see teen years, crying, diapers, jail bails and more". I said. "How does she know if shower sex complicated"? Loki asked. "I don't know brother". Thor said. "How do you know shower sex complicated"? Peter asked. "Dean told me, and car sex. Anyway I'm just being real Peter". Myya said. "Ok, I get you". Peter said. "Shower sex would be complicated". Peter said. Myya laughed and hit Peter with the pillow. "Dude"! She yelled at him. "Ok, ok. I see your point on the kids". Peter said laughing.