37

(Myya's POV)

I woke up and saw that Peter was still asleep, he had me in a death grip. I teleported from him, and he woke up. "Myyyaa". He whined. "I'm just going to the bathroom". I said walking to my bathroom. I came back out and saw Peter went back to sleep. I started to walk towards the door. "Noo". He whined. I playfully let out an annoyed sigh. I walked back to the bed and got in. "What time is it"? Peter asked. "5 o clock am". I said. "Who the heck gets up at five"? Peter asked. "Who sleeps till 10"? I asked. "Normal teenagers". Peter said. He cuddled me and went back to sleep. I started playing on my phone and I had it on silent so I wouldn't wake him. Then it ringed it was Blue. "Dude you can't be calling me! They could track you"! I whispered yelled. "It's ok I'm on a one way". "Oh, good what up"? I asked whispering. "Nothing I just wanted to talk to my favorite person". "What you want for real"? I asked whispering. "I need you to come to Boston, I need my bag. I left it, it's my emergency just in case I'm on the run bag".

"That's a problem". I whispered. "How and why are you whispering"? "Peter is right next to me so that answers both your questions". I said. "Damn it, when will he not be next you"? "Um... On patrol. Look tell me the location I'll give it to you in about maybe 5 hours. If you need it so bad". I whispered. "Just come to Geoffrey bar and give to the man behind the servant Mike". "Bet"! I whispered. "Who were you talking to"? Peter asked. "Voices". I said. "Yo don't put that shit on us"! Goliath yelled. "I'm not stupid I can hear". Peter mumbled. "I'm not doing this Peter". I said. "I'm not starting anything with you either. For two reasons. One because you're so warm and I don't want you to get up, two because you're going to yell at me". Peter said. "Ok". I said. We both feel back asleep and it was 7:25 when we woke back up. "Peter I have to do something around 10". I said. "Ok". He said. "Does this milk taste weird to you"? Peter asked giving me the milk. "I don't know cause I am physically incapable of drinking plan white milk". I said. I smelled it. "It smells fine". I said. "Ok". Peter said. "Girl you know I I I I I I love you". I sang random songs. "Turn off the lights and light candle, let's take a shower, shower together. Rubbing down in hot oils baby". I sing when I'm bored like really random songs that I barely know the lyrics to and the ones I knew. "How does hot oil feel"? Peter asked. "Have no idea and I've seen house of wax to many times to care". I said.

"I'mma do you down back it's over with shoot you in your ribs and make your fucking shoulder twist. I never got this song cause when I shoot someone in the ribs there legs twist". I said. "It's a song, I highly doubt that they actually killed anyone". Peter said. "Waffles"! I said giving them to Peter. "Eat them fast cause we don't want Ticci Toby here". I said. "I came for breakfast"! Jacob said and everyone came in. "Fix yo own food, fool". I said. "You fixed Peter food"! Jacob yelled. "Whose hungry"? I asked everyone raised there hands. "Don't Alfred cook for you"? I asked Keke. "He's on vacation". Damian said. "Father has tried to cook the meal". He finished shuttering. "Oh my god! Bruce is cooking!? I need to see this". I said. "Wait why didn't Keke or Jason cook"? I asked. "Cause I didn't feel like, and Tim is afraid Jason will poison him". Keke said. I snapped my fingers and food was on the table. "You are so confusing Myya, if you can do that then why slave over a stove"? Mark asked. "It's called morals bitch get some". I said. "I'mma about to lit, I'mma hit the corner right quick". I said. "Can someone translate that"? Damian asked. "She about to go smoke a blunt on the corner of the street". Jacob said with a duh tone.

I teleported got Blue's bag went to Boston gave it to Mike, ordered to Tequila. Drunk it and went back to the tower. "You smell like liquor". Mark said. "Eh". I said. "Let me hit the joint". Jacob said. I pulled out a blunt and gave it to him. (Y/n) took it out his hand and threw it down the garbage disposal. "Ok, do know how much weed cost"? I asked. "Yo Myya I forgot to ask, will you he my maid of honor"? Keke asked. "Sure ok". I said. "Good, I can't wait to see my bachelorette party". Keke said. "Ok, so if we talking stripers. You want male or female, Cause I know a great deal on some female ones". I said. "Male duh". Keke said. "Awesome! Girl I know these three. Hot Rod, Chocolate Thunder, and Call Me Daddy. I mean damn". I said. "Ok questions. Why do you know stripers? And why do you know a striper named Call Me Daddy"? Peter asked. "I feel as if those are personal questions, that you REALLY don't need to know". I said. "We're invited right"? (Y/n) asked. "Hell yeah! Someone tell Michelle she can come to". Keke said. "Yo, if it's one thing I know Myya can do, it's have connections". Senasia said.

"I don't want you going there". Mark said. "To bad". Senasia said. "You got pictures"? Keke asked. I started laughing. "Girl you really asking me that"? I asked. "You do"? (Y/n) asked. "Necked". I said. "Nope! I think the fuck not"! Jacob yelled. "I want to see your phone". Peter said. "Man, no". I said. "Beloved I don't think that is the best idea". Damian said to Keke. "Yo I'mma send y'all the pictures". I said taking out my phone. I sent a text to Michelle and a picture. "My god"! Senasia said. Mark looked at Senasia phone. His mouth dropped. "I want one of these for Christmas". (Y/n) said. Jacob took her phone angry. "Myya do it, get them". Keke said. Peter looked at the pictures. Damian huffed at Keke and the boys took our phones. "Yo, I ain't ever went through your phone. Why you going through mines"? I asked. Peter went threw everything, and I mean that. Deleting somethings, and I'm assuming that the others were doing the same. "And here". Peter said giving it back. "Punk". I said. "Yo, Damian you want me to get you stripers to"? I asked. Keke looked at him. "You had pictures of a lot of people in your phone". Peter said. "Myya be real with me you bisexual aren't you"? Jacob asked. "No, damn I just state the obvious. I'm like 98% sure I'm straight". I said. "That two percent tho". Jacob said. "That two percent is because I will say if a girl look good or not. I'mma look at they asses". I said. "A very weird person". Mark said. "Leave her alone, it don't matter anyway. Hell I'll leave you for anyone on the DD4L team". Senasia said. I started laughing.