13

Myya's POV

I pulled up to a small store. This was a very small town. Peter and I went out the car, just talking about if Stewie Griffin can be heard by Louis and Peter. The people who were outside looked at us as we walked out of Peter's red Lambo. "Yo, why I feel flashy"? I asked. "Yeah, I feel like we're rich". Peter said. "Speak for yourself, Parker". I said. "Whatever". Peter said walking into the store. "Hello". A girl around 28 said. "Hey". Peter said. "Wassup". I said. "I've never seen you two around". She said. "We're just stopping by". Peter said. I grabbed junk food. An old man walked out the back. "Hello, are you two kids new around here"? He asked. "Yeah". I said. "Related"? The woman asked. Peter and I looked at each other. "No... ". Peter said. I whispered to him. "She do see I'm black and you're white right"? I asked. "There, are some families with black and whites". Peter said. "I know but we don't even look related". I said back. "Married"? The old man said. "No". I said. "I'm 18 she's 17". Peter said. "How much is the liquor"? I asked. "I don't think you're old enough for it". The lady said.

"Oh, right yeah". I said. "Um... Here". Peter said handing them the money. And we walked out. "Dude, these people be weird. And I can't have any coffee or liquor? I miss New York". I said. "Hey kid you want liquor"? A man asked. "I don't know you a cop"? I asked. The man looked at me. "No". He said. "What you want"? I asked. "You got any weed"? He asked. Peter looked at us. "No! No she doesn't". Peter said. "Wait Peter, I want. Wait what makes you think I have weed"? I asked. "Don't all of you people do"? He asked. "You people"? I asked. "Blacks". He said. "Hey"! Peter yelled. "I barely see any of you around here". The man said. "Dude you better back off". Peter warned. I rolled my eyes. "Man, dude I ain't got no weed". I said. "See the way you speak". He said. "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't have any weed, you piece of shit". I said. "You don't"? He asked. "Yeah I do". I said laughing. He went into the store and got me some liquor. "Thanks". I said, giving him the weed. "Power to the brothers and sisters". He said. Leaving. "That one white person who swear he black". I said to the nonexistent camera. "I can't believe you just gave him that". Peter said. "Bruh that ain't nothing but chopped leaves". I said. Peter looked at me. "Why do you have chopped leaves with you"? Peter asked. "For reasons like that". I said.

"I can't stand racist people". Peter said. "Well I couldn't care less, I'm still from the streets Peter. You haven't seen racist until you ask for water. And they pour it in your hand to drink it". I said. "That happened to you"? Peter asked. "Naw, I saw it in a movie". I said. Peter got into the drivers side and let the car drive itself. "You brought a swim suit"? Peter asked. "No. I don't own a swim suit". I said. "Wait. So you have baby, clothes, boy clothes, and for some odd reason a bunny suit but you don't have swim clothes"? I said. Peter asked. "Ok, I got one i just don't really like- I'm not conformable with-". Peter cut me off. "You're beautiful. You don't have to wear it. Just put on some shorts and a muscle shirt". Peter said. "Thanks". I said. At some point I fell asleep. My dream was about Thanos, the war.

(Dream world)

"Mr. Stark, Myya. I don't feel so good. I don't know what's happening". Tony and I looked at Peter. "Are you alright"? Tony asked going beside Peter I froze. "Peter"? I asked. "I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go". Peter said. Peter fell down. "Peter"! I yelled. I ran beside him and Tony. "Sir, Myya, please I don't want to go". Peter said. I started crying. "Peter don't go, please don't go. Don't leave me". I said. "I'm sorry". Peter said. "Mr. Stark tell Aunt May I love her". Peter said vanishing. "No"! I yelled. Tony pulled me back tears in his eyes. "No! Peter don't leave me". I said. "I'm so sorry kid". Tony whispered to himself. I sat on the ground. "Peter please, don't leave me". I whispered. Crying. "Myya"! I heard Peter voice making me cry harder. "Myya"! "Myya"!?

(End of dream)

I bolted up. "Myya"! I heard Peter shout. I looked at him. "What"? I asked. "Are you ok? You're crying and screaming my name". Peter said. I looked at him tears pouring down. "Don't leave me again Peter. I don't want you to go again". I said, crying. "I promise I won't leave". Peter said. "What were you dreaming about that got you so worked up"? He asked. "You remember Thanos"? I asked. Peter looked me In the eyes. "I'm so sorry". He said hugging me. "Peter I was the only one. I watched it all happen I watched everyone-". Peter cut me off. "It's ok Myya, babe. He's gone, dead. He can't hurt anyone, I'm safe Keke's safe. The Avengers everyone we're fine". Peter said. "Ok, ok". I said taking deep breathes. "Look we're back". Peter said.

I got out the car, and went inside to the living room. I took out my medicine. You don't realize how many pills I have to take. "Be careful with those". Peter said. "Don't worry, popping pills is one think I don't do along with crack". I said. Peter handed me some water. "When do you stop taking these"? Peter asked. "I have to take them until PTSD go down then it's the anxiety, then the pills to keep me from dreaming, then the pills that make me calm. Those dreams have been happening for 2 years now. And plus the dreams of my parents for over 13 years, I don't think I'll be off of these in a while". I said. "I'm right by your side". Peter said. "Good to know". I said. "You still wanna get in the hot tub"? Peter asked. "Yeah". I said. I went over to the bedroom and put on a two piece. Peter had on his swimming trunks that had little iron man hands on them. "Oh my shit! That's adorable". I said. I took a picture of him and posted it on my Instagram. I put this as my caption. 'Peter baby looking adorably good in those trunks 😍😍😂😂'

Sexy_mother_fucker-that's fucking adorable and funny 😍😂

Keke4real- Lmao. @Iamironman

Scarlet_Wanda24-So cute

Natasha_Widow-@Iamironman  your kid looks up to you.

BuckyB-😷😍

SamWilson-You kids have fun

SteveRog-@Iamironman this kid is to precious

Iamironman-😭😭😭😻😻👏👏🙏 My son! @PeterParker

PeterParker-Why you do this to me Myya!?

Michelle101-You two are cute losers

NedRe-😄😄

Random girl-damn he fine

Peter likes everyone comments and then I liked them. "I decided to wear the bikini because-".

Peter POV

I took a picture of Myya. And posted it on Instagram. Caption was 'Caught babe by surprise! Might kill me tho. But looks beautiful'!! 😍💕😍😘💕

Keke4real-Boo looking good 😂😂

BuckyB-Daughter! 😍

Sexy_mother_fucker-😍😍😘😻😭

LokiL-Myya looks great

SteveRog-Looking gorgeous baby doll

Iamironman-Our daughter slays just like her number one dad.

MyyaBailey1-Imma kill you Parker. 

Random guy-Beautiful

Myya's POV

I got into the hot tub with Peter. "My Insta blowing up with likes of your hot ass". I said. "Mines is to. Rather jealous of some guys comments tho". Peter said. "Same, but with girls. And then they say you look like Tom Holland". I said. "Weird, he's British I'm not. I'm 18 he's like 20 something". Peter said. "You know what all this reminds me of"? I asked. "What"? Peter asked. "Two bros sitting in a hot tub, five feet apart because they are not gay". I sung. Peter laughed at me.