16

Myya's POV

We made it back to the tower. Peter and I walked into the elevator. "But if you do cut a body part off, make sure it's one you don't want". I said. Peter looked at me. "What? What are you talking about"? Peter asked. "Oh, I just wanted to say something". I said. "Take your medicine". Peter said. "Good call". I said taking my pills. I got a bottle of water to wash it down. We walked to living room and saw everyone was there. Peter was about to say something put I covered his mouth and hid behind the corner. "What"? Peter said. "I want to listen to there conversion". I said. "They're suppose to be back by now". Steve said. "I'm sure they are ok, I remember my first time driving in a car with my boyfriend. We ran out of gas, and yeah". Wanda said. Pietro looked at her. "What? I didn't know this!? Is this why you came home with hickeys that day". Pietro asked. "Oh, don't tell me you fell for the out of gas bit". Nat asked. "Yeah, its just an excuse. Us guys have to pull over the side of the road and fondue". Clint said. "Clint! You're not suppose to explain to females what it is. Guy code". Tony said. "My bad". Clint said. "We have to have trust in them. Peter's not going to do anything, and Myya's basically to busy being her to try anything also". Bruce said.

I looked at Peter. "The fuck he mean I'm to busy being me? Bitch, I'm fucking awesome". I said. Peter chuckled at me. "They really are late". Loki said. "Oh, god they really are fondueing". Tony said laughing. "Why are you laughing your student fucking your daughter". Sam said. Peter and I looked at each other and back at the Avengers. "That might be true but Myya's been an adult since 14, and Peter's kinda a adult". Tony said. "Ever since I was 7 really but ok". I said to the nonexistent camera. "Now that I say that out, ew. God ew". Tony said. "You think"? Bucky said. "Not to mention she's 16". Thor said. "17". Nat corrected. "No difference". Steve said. "God, please don't let her get pregnant. We don't need any wall climbing, super strength, flying, bad puns, dramatic, emotional damaged, killer kids running around". Tony said. Peter and I looked at each other offended.

"Emotional damage"? I asked. "Bad puns"? Peter asked back. "Dramatic"? Peter asked. "Killer"? I asked. "Shouldn't we call them"? Vision asked. "No! I don't want to call in the middle of moaning and groaning, and ew god". Tony said. Peter and I looked at each other again. "Is this what they assume when we're alone and late"? Peter said. "You have no idea". I said. "It's been 34 minutes. She's pregnant". Thor said. I kissed Peter, he kissed back, then he pulled back. "What are you doing"? He asked. "Just doing something". I said, kissing his neck giving him a hickey. I messed up my hair a little, Peter's hair his clothes. I grabbed Peter's hand. "Sorry we're late". I said smiling. Peter was a blushing mess. "H-hey". Peter said, smiling shyly. Everyone looked at us. "Why are you two late"? Steve said getting up. "Ran out of gas". I said. "I'm sure you did". Bruce said. "What's up with the mark Parker"? Sam asked. "I accidentally hit him with a wrench". I said. "What about your hair"? Pietro asked. "I had to get underneath the car, right Peter". I winked at him seductively. He blushed like crazy. No chill Peter, no chill.

Everyone looked at us shocked. "What why you being so fucking emotional damaged"? I asked. "Yeah, like you heard a bad pun". Peter said. "You two were here the whole time right"? Nat asked. "Yep, and offended as hell by it". I said. "Same". Peter said. "So how was the trip"? Wanda asked. "Awesome". I said. I showed Wanda and Nat pictures of the cabin. "That's so cute". Wanda said, as I accidentally showed them a picture that Peter took of me sleeping, and him kissing my forehead taking a selfie. "Yeah, wasn't supposed to see that". I said. "Oh, can you send me that please"? Peter asked. "Ok". I sent Peter the picture. "Any problems on the trip"? Steve asked. Peter and I looked at each other. "Nope". I said. "Not one". Peter said. "Ok, shorty". Tony said. "So I gotta go". I said. "Where"? Steve asked. I snapped my fingers and my costume came on.

"Mission, the month ends soon". I said. "That doesn't make sense". Bruce said. "All I got to say is bye". I said, leaving. Then the Nick Fury came in. "Agent Bailey". He said. I groaned. "What"? I said in a hurry. Then I thought about who I was talking to. "What.... Sir"? I asked. "I know about your mission, to kill Jeremy Tristan". Nick said. "It all do respect sir, why are you telling me this"? I asked. "Because I'm telling you not to kill him". Nick said. "I'm sorry what"? I asked. "Don't kill him are there'll be consequences". Nick said. "I'm sorry, sir. But I gotta kill him". I said Fury looked at me. "You will not kill him agent Bailey". Nick warned. "Ok, look, Fury. I need to kill him, cause if I need to get paid. And if I ain't getting paid then Blue ain't getting paid, and if Blue ain't getting-". Fury cut me off. "Brandon Thomas, AKA Blue. Drug dealer and common theft. Known for a murder of Alex Smith". Nick said. "He didn't kill that bitch". I said. "Myya how do you even know that"? Steve asked. "Because, I know Blue". I said. "He's committed murder"!? Peter asked. "No! Cause I'm a killer. And I killed her". I said. "That's a lie". Nick said. "Well maybe it is. And maybe he did killer her. But I was sent on a job. And I'mma do it". I said. "That's an order". Nick said. "In my department of justice, I don't take orders from you.. Sir". I said. "Myya, that's an order". Steve said. I looked at him. "I don't take orders from you neither USA boy". I said. "Ok, want me to call Leo"? Steve said. I growled at them.

"Fury please". I said. "No, agent Bailey". Fury said. "Fine, whatever". I said. Leaving. "Where are you going"? Peter asked. "To find Blue". I said. "Yeah... Wait for me". Peter said. "Put your costume on". I said. Peter nodded and went to change. "Agent I can give you another mission". Fury said. "Yeah, but what about my street reputation"? I asked. Fury looked at me. "Spiderman and Elementress top couple of New York". I said. "So"? Wanda said. "All the vigilantes make fun of me, for dating Peter. I my street reputation fallen faster then Loki".  I said. "Be a hero". Thor said. "How much that pay"? I asked. "Why are you worried about money. I'm your father a billionaire". Tony said. "Whatever". I said. Peter walked in. I started walking out. Peter grabbed my waist. And started swinging. "Where to"? Peter asked. "South side". I said. Peter swung over to the south side. At the motel. "You're late". Blue said. "Nigga you weren't even expecting me". I said.

"True, ok. Why you here, and why the hell you brought him sweet heart"? Blue asked. I handed him 4,675 dollars. "You killed him"? Blue asked. "No, I can't my boss said no". I told him. "Ok, sweetheart". Blue said. Peter grabbed my waist. "Stop calling me that, Blue". I said. "What do you want me to tell, you know who"? Blue said. "Tell him to kiss my ass". I said. "Ok, sweetheart". Blue said. I pushed him against the wall. "You make it so hard to like you". I said. "Damn you get hotter when this happens. Especially in costume, sweetheart". Blue said. I let him go. "Bye Blue". I said. "Bye sweet cheeks". Blue said. "Dude, stop". Peter warned. Blue lifted his hands up and Peter webbed them together. "What the hell"!? Blue yelled. "I told you". I said.