29

Myya's POV

I laid down on the bench that was in the prison cell. Another person was in there, a grown man. He was just starring at me. "Hey, Bailey"! One police officer said. He looked new never seen him a young one to "what up"? I asked. "Let me un-cuff you". He said. I held up my hand to show him my free hand and showed him the hand cuff and key. I threw it to him bored. "Rookie". I mumbled. The guy looked at me confused. "Have I seen you before"? He asked. "No". I simply stated. "Is Myya Bailey here"? I heard a familiar voice. "Matt"! I yelled getting up. "Yes, Mr. Murdock". The officer said. "How long I'm going to be here"? I asked. "Everything is taken care of. All you need is bail". Matt said. "Thank you Matt. No other lawyer like you". I said. "I'm looking for Myya Bailey". I heard Tony say. "This way Mr. Stark". Policeman said. "I have half a mind to leave you here, hi Matt". Tony said. "First of all, I did nothing. And second do it I don't care". I said. Laying back down. "You know I can't". Tony said. "Let her out"! Tony shouted and the police let me out. "Here's you wallet". I said handing it the officer. "You have a very pretty wife". I told him leaving. "In the car"! Tony yelled at me. "Ok". I said. "Hi Happy"! I said. He grumbled at me. "Ok, then". I said. "I'm getting tired of bailing you out of jail. How are you going to get into a good college with a criminal record as big as the tower"? Tony asked. "I erase my records". I said. "You can't do that. People will get suspicious". Tony said. "I've been doing it since I was 14 Tony,  I think someone would have found out by now". I said. "How are you hiding this from the government, they're all over us". Tony said. "They ain't shit". I said. "I'm proud but, Steve's not going to be". Tony said. "I don't care". I said.

We made it to the tower. Keke was waiting on me. "You ain't come back with a tattoo"? Keke asked. "Oh, yeah. I was thinking we get tattoos". I said. "How- wait let me guess you know a guy"? Keke asked. "No, no. I know a girl". I said sticking out my tongue. Keke punched me. "Myya are you ok? You spent all night in that jail cell". Peter said hugging me. "It felt shorter". I said. "I'm going to bed". I said. "To sleep"? Peter asked. "Naw to watch porn". I said. "Man, game a porn website". Keke said. "RedTube, Pornhub, Asian Beaut, Xn-". Keke cut me off. "You wanna tell me something"? Keke asked? "Same". Peter said. "Yeah, Jacob lied about Tom Holland being at that club". I said. "Why do you know porn sites"? Keke asked. "Oh, I spend a lot of time with Wade, Dean Winchester, and a lot of other people". I said. "Understandable". Keke said. I walked off and Peter followed me. "Where you going"? I asked. "With you". Peter said. I went into my room and went in my closet, Peter went with me. I went into my emo hang.

"Want to play a game"? Peter asked. "I don't know, last time I heard that. I was playing strip poker". I said. Peter looked at me. "When, because we've been dating since you came to the tower". Peter asked. "I don't tell you what I do on my free time". I said. "You're joking right"? Peter asked. "Yes". I said. "Oh, let's play sum up our dreams in 7 words. Dr. Hernandez said it would help us". Peter said. I started looking threw a banks surveillance cameras. "Ok". I said. "I. Really. Want. To. Marry. Myya. Bailey". Peter said. "I. Want. To. Die. In. A. Fire". I said back, not looking at him. I started looking at the surveillance, in the tower. "Be serious". Peter said. I turned to look at him. "Ok, fine". I said sighing. "I. Hope. To. Accept. That. Purposely. Someday". I said. Turning back around. "Marry me". Peter said. "No". I said looking at Clint crawl into a vent. I switched to the vent cameras.  Peter spun my chair around. "Please"? He asked. "When we're older". I said. "You never thought about marriage or kids"? Peter asked. "Why would I. Marriage is paper, and kids are irrelevant to me". I said. "It's just not paper, everyone would know we tied the knot". Peter said. "Then we can post it, on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Tumblr, and Wattpad. Then people will know". I said twisting one of Peter's dark brown curls in his hair.

"What about kids, we can't just tell people we have kids, if we don't"? Peter asked. "I noticed that you're saying kids with an s and not kid, how many you thinking about"? I asked. "5". Peter said. I looked at him like he was crazy. "You want 5 mother fucking kids. Nigga who the fuck gonna take care of yo damn 5 kids"? I asked him taking my hand out of his hair. "I was thinking we take shifts and the Avengers would happily watch them". Peter said. " Nigga that's 1368.75 days of pregnancy, not to mention hours of labor. I think the fuck not". I told him. "And we don't need kids, I'll get you cat or dog... Or a demon". I said. "So you never think about this stuff? And also I thought that the first born would be a male and the other 2 female and 2 little boys"? Peter said. "Peter what drug are you on, what would you even name those damn kids"? I asked. He looked at me.

"Oh my fuck, you already named them? Didn't you"? I asked. "Ben, Marsha, Emily, Billy, and Peter Jr". Peter said. "Oh my god". I said. "You don't like the names"? Peter asked. "I don't like the ones named after my parents". I said honesty. "Then you can change them". Peter said. "Talia and Jayden- wait what the hell am I doing"!? I yelled. "I like those names". Peter said. "Peter shut up". I said. "You know babe, nothing will change for us in the future but your last name". Peter whispered in my ear. I buried my hand in my face, flustered as fuck. "Did you just seriously say that"? I asked him. "Are you blushing"? Peter asked moving my hands. "Oh my god you are"! Peter said. "Peter shut up before I smack you". I said turning away from him. Peter kissed my cheek. "It's ok you don't have to hide your feelings". Peter said. I kissed him and he kissed me back pulling me into his lap, I grabbed his hair and his hands roamed my body. "Woah! Looks like me and Vanessa ain't the only ones trying"! Wade said. I fell off of Peter quickly getting up and getting back to my chair, turning around to the big computer. "Did anyone see you come in"? I asked Wade. "No, but I see you two to weren't planning on anyone coming down here". Wade said laughing and Peter's red face.

"You two want me to leave I'll come back tomorrow". Wade said sitting down. "No, you can stay. Nothing was happening". I said. "Sorry for cock blocking Petey. I know how it feels". Wade said. "Wade stop". I said. "Ok, ok. But I can't believe what I just saw". Wade said. "How long was you in here"? Peter asked. "When you said Myya didn't have to hide her feelings. That's all I heard before you two started getting busy". Wade said laughing again. "Oh, my god. I really going to bed now". I said leaving.