23

Myya's POV

"Uh, I fucking hate those damn police officers"! I said. Stitching my wound up, in my room. The Avengers walked in. "You ok"? Steve asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. This always happens". I said. "I'm going to pull a few strings. Make sure it never happens again". Tony said. "No, it's fine. They might put together that I'm Elementress, and that's gone start a war for real". I said. "Ok". Tony said leaving with everyone else. Peter came threw my window. "You ok, babe"? He asked. "Yeah. I just can't believe every damn time I do something not for myself and help people, I'm still the bad guy at the end". I said laughing. I stopped after a while. "I see why Keke's always in Gotham". I said. "It's going to be ok". Peter said. "It's been five years Pete. I'm a vigilante, I've seen people pay to get me killed. Trust me". I said. Peter frowned and I took my pills. "You staying over"? I asked. "No. Aunt May needs me. I'll be over first thing in the morning". Peter said. "You and me have two different definitions of first thing in the morning". I said laughing.

The next morning I woke up, took a shower changed into clothes and decided to skateboard for a while. I grabbed my board and started skating threw out the tower. I didn't go into the elevator I rode down the stairs hitting kick flips. I made it to the living room. "Hey Myya". Pietro said. "What up"! I said. Peter walked into the tower. I skated passed him into the kitchen. I put my skate board on the table. "No skate boards on the table". Steve said. "You said the dinner table". I said. "It's the same table". He said. I laughed and took it off. "Your healed". Wanda said. I looked and saw that my bullet wound healed. "Yes"! I said. "Don't you two have therapy"? Loki asked. "Man, I ain't gonna go back there". I said. "Come on. Don't you think it helps"? Peter asked. "Not really baby". I said. Then a thought came to me. "Time to burn down the police department". I mumbled. "What"!? Peter yelled. "Oh, shit I forgot you could hear that". I said. "So lets go to therapy". I said. "You can seriously go to jail for that". Peter said. "Bitch, lock me up"! I said. "I ain't afraid to go jail"! I said. "She's quoting don't be a menace". Sam said.

"I'm not tho, been there done that. Did it seven more times". I said. "We know you're not". Clint said. "I just realized I have nothing to do today". I said. "That's a first". Peter said. My phone ringed I looked at the contact name. "Man, why the fuck does this girl keep calling my damn phone". I said. I answered it. "What Liz"? I asked. "Hi Myya. I was wondering if you and Peter would like to come to the graduation party I'm throwing today"? "Peter do you want to go to the graduation part, Liz is throwing"? I asked him. "Sure". Peter said. "Peter's gonna go, I'm busy today". I said hanging up. "I thought you didn't have plans today". Steve said. "Man, I don't like that girl". I said. "Liz that name sounds familiar". Tony said. "That's Peter's old crush". I grumbled. "I don't like her anymore babe". Peter said. "Fuck you". I said. "What I do"? He asked. "I don't know just fuck you". I said.

"Why can't you just block her". Sam said. "That means she wins". I said. "Wins what"? Thor asked. "Look, if I block her on anything that shows she wins". I said. "That doesn't make sense". Bucky said. "It's a girl thing". Wanda said. "Yeah, it's like showing weakness". Nat said. The boys looked at us. "That doesn't make the slightest of sense". Steve said. "You don't understand". I sighed. "I'm just still trying to figure out. Why she has your number and why you have her in the contacts". Clint said. "Thank you! All I want to know". Peter said. "Ugh"! I said. "Woman are crazy". Tony said. "Want me to call Pepper"? Nat asked. Tony shook his head no, and went quiet. "Is she not vultures daughter"? Thor asked. "Bruh, I forgot about that". I said. Then I smirked. "Oh geez". Peter said.

"So what if crazy ran in the family"! I yelled. "You're going to have her locked up"? Peter asked. "No, I'mma put on my suit and fight that bitch". I said. "God Myya stop". Steve said. "What woman"! I yelled. "Did you just-  nevermind, you're not going to frame and innocent girl". Steve said. I groaned. "Can I at least kill her and just go to jail"? I asked. "No, we're afraid what you'll do to those people". Tony said. "I do not shower rape people... Anymore". I said. "Wait what"? Peter asked. "Whaat"? I asked back. "Did you just"? Pietro asked. "It's a joke". I said. Everyone nodded. "I'mma FaceTime Brian, I'mma call Ryan, and I'm gonna text Lorenzo". I said getting out my phone again. Peter took it away from me. "Who"? He asked. "My new friends". I said. "We didn't know you had new friends". Steve said. "I didn't know you needed to know". I said. "Where did you met these friends"? Vision asked. "South side, we were rollin dice. I won we just started hangin". I said. "Ok, how do they look"? Peter asked. "You ever watch, New York Daily suspects"? I asked. "Wait are those the boys who did vandalism"? Clint asked. "Yeah". I said. "Yeah, the only good looking ones on there". I said. "Yeah, don't hang out with them". Tony said.

"Yeah, if I did everything you said I'll be lame". I said. "She's lying that's a song she was singing". Clint said. "How the fuck did you know"? I asked. "I have another daughter, and she listens to that". Clint said. "I can't get over the fact that she lies with a straight face". Peter said. "If we're talking about Myya, she gets it from me". I heard an all so familiar voice. "My nigga"! I yelled turning around to do my hand shake with Jacob. "My killer"! He said hugging me after we finished. "God, Myya how long has it been"? Jacob asked. "To damn long man". I said.