31

Myya POV

I walked out of the tower looking for Peter. "Man, why do I have to be friends with people who are always accused of stuff"! I groaned to myself. "Probably because you're one of them". Goliath said. Peter was no where in sight I looked all over for him. I finally made it to where I should have looked in the first fucking place. His aunt wasn't home put he was in there. I flew up to his window and opened it. "I'm sorry". I said sitting beside him. "I was just annoyed and you kept asking stupid questions, you're the only one I love like that type of way". I said. "I know, but it's hard. You're pretty and awesome. I'm afraid to lose you to someone who acts like you". Peter said. "Peter opposites attract and I for one hate dating people from the hood. They think they can get you afraid of them, by holding a unload gun to you so you can not talk to any other nigga. Or they would hit you, but that leads to fist fighting, but great make up sex. But I would have killed one of them of they laid hands". I said. "You come from a very abusive neighborhood". Peter said. "Eh". I said.

"I'm sorry I got jealous". He said. "I honestly think it's hot". I said. "What"?  Peter said. "Oh, I said that out loud didn't I"? I face palmed again. "I know you were watching me under my bed". He said. I fell back into the bed burying my face in the pillow. "I'm dead, I'm done. Fuck life". I said. "I thought it was cute". Peter said. "Dude, how did you know"? I asked. "I heard you say something when I came out of it. Then I heard you say something to your voices. And you teleported out". Peter said. "Oh my shit". I said. "You liked what you saw"? Peter asked. "No, I want to die". I said. "I fell like it's been a when for me. I made you blush a lot this week". Peter said. Smirked at him. I pulled Peter on top of me and kissed him. His hands wrapped around my body. I grabbed his ass. He jumped up when I did this and then I slapped it. He was red, I had the biggest grin on my face. I winked at him, he went a darker shade. "I touched the butt". I said laughing. Peter laid down beside me scared for his ass. "Peter you have such a nice ass. How you gonna run around in spandex and not think I cheek that out". I said. Peter just looked at me. "Ok, ok. In my defense you grabbed my ass back at the cabin". I said.

"That was an accident". Peter said. "So was that". I said. "No it wasn't". He said. "Ok, fine it wasn't". I said getting on top of him kissing him again. He pulled me closer to him pit my hand up his shirt. I pulled away and started kissing his neck, I gave him multiple hickey's. Peter hands went up my shirt a little. I went back to kissing his lips Peter stopped this time kissing my neck. Our hands roaming each other bodies. "We should stop". Peter said. "We should, but we don't got to". I said. "True, 2 more minutes, but we should head for the tower then". Peter said. "Works for me". I said. Peter hands were all over me and we were just making out for a while. I slid his shirt up and kissed his toned body. "Nerd got a body". I said. I ran hickey's all over Peter and he kissed my stomach as well but he didn't want to life my shirt to high. "We should go". Peter said. "Ok". I said kissing him again. I fixed my hair and clothes and so did Peter.

"Is there any hickey's"? Peter asked. I held in my laugh as I looked at his hickey covered neck and arms. "Nope". I said. "I got a couple on your stomach". Peter said. "It's ok". I said. I teleported us to the tower. Peter walked in the living room, I let all my laughs out as he was out of eat shot and followed him. "You to patch things up"? Tony asked not looking at us. He then turned towards his mouth dropped. "Oh my god". He said laughing. Everyone else looked at us stunned. "What are you laughing at"? Peter asked. "It could be the multiple hickey's covering both of you". Nat said. I looked at Peter. "You said". We both started. "I see you two patched things up really well". Tony said. "Peter, young man we need to have a talk". Steve said. Peter sighed. "Yes sir". Peter said. "Myya, we're going to have to talk". Steve said. "I think the fuck not, I'm an adult". I said. "You're 17". Bruce said. "I've been grown since 7". I said. "True". Vision said. "Peter's an actual legal adult tho". I said. "She's right". Bruce said. "I'm ok with it". Peter said. "I know you are baby, grown ups are talking right now". I said. "Wow, well then". Peter said offended. "Who started the intense make out session"? Tony asked. "Me". I said. "Of course it was". Tony sighed. "Peter you have to step up your game". Tony said. "I like how we all are worried about different things here". Wanda said. "Yeah, like. If they have kids will they be like there mom or dad"? Pietro asked. "Obviously Peter- wait shut up. We aren't having kids"! I said.