20

Myya's POV

God I'm bored, I can't wait for my powers to come back. Peter was sleeping, in my hammock, I looked out of the window and saw a blue jay. I know this bird I talk to her in the morning, I pouted not been able to talk to her. She pecked at my window and flew away. I opened my balcony and walked out. She wanted me to fly with her. "I can Sofia, my powers are not here". I said getting on top of the balcony edge. I stood up there watching her fly, she started singing I walked on the edge for a while. I did a back flip landing on the edge. "I'll talk to you another day. And remember if its about that crow that's been stalking you just kill him already". I said. She spun around and I just walked on the ledge. "Myya"! I heard someone yell causing me to slip and fall. "Fuck"! I yelled going down. I felt a web go around me pulling me back up.

"What were you thinking"!? Peter yelled hugging me I just looked confused and pushed him off gently. "That you were sleep". I said. "That doesn't mean you jump off an ledge". Peter said. "I didn't jump off, I fell off. You scared the hell out of me"! I said catching my breathe. "Oh, sorry". Peter said. "Just one day, just one day, I want to not have a near death experience". I sighed. I waited for the voices in my head to say something. "Wait. What the fuck GG? Goliath?...
Lucifer"? I asked. I sighed angrily and started saying really bad shit that I can't put in the book in Japanese. Peter looked at me, I walked into my bathroom and did my business and came back out in different clothes. Peter was gone, so I just went into the kitchen were everyone was, I made some coffee. I got the flask out of my back pocket, everyone looked at me.

"What"? I asked. "What's in that"? Nat asked. "Liquor". I said. "Some of mine"? Tony asked. "No". I said. "Continue". Tony said. I drunk coffee and the liquor. "Ok, Myya. Liz said that the coach needs you and Raph at the last practice". Peter told me. I spit out my liquor and poured it out. "Dude, why didn't you tell me that earlier. I gotta bounce". I said. "Was I just duded"? Peter asked. "No, time. Dude". I said. I grabbed my car keys and before I was out Peter stopped me. "You don't have to leave until 6". Peter said. "Oh, well". I said. I walked over to the bar and grabbed some gin. I got my coffee, and poured it together. Keke walked in, and looked at me. "Drop it"! She said. I drunk it all down and dropped the cup. She sighed. "Ya know acholic is a bad look on you". Keke said. I looked at her and put my head down on the table. "Wow no comeback? In a mood? My bad". Keke said. I left the kitchen and went to my room. I went into my emo hang. And looked at the camera.

"Whose checking on her"? Tony asked. "I don't think we should. She's moody her powers are gone, and she basically alone, in her mind. And god that's bad". Keke said. I stopped watching it and walked around my hangout. My alarm went off and it was Peter I looked at the camera. He checked everywhere. "Lock down please". I said. "Yes Myya". Ash said he locked down everything. "How the hell is she doing that". Peter said aloud. He checked under the bed I laughed hard. He walked into my closet I watched him, he looked around. "Myya"? He asked. He walked out. "Keke"! Peter yelled. Keke walked in. "Didn't you say you found a door or something in here"? Peter asked. "Yeah, a latch on the floor". She said. I she lifted up a pile of clothes. And there was the latch. "Should we open it"? Peter asked.

"No"! I yelled. "I don't know, Myya said not to-lets do it". Keke said. lifting it up and there was the button. "Touch it". Keke said. "You touch it". Peter said. "Man, that shit could blow up for all I know, and if I'm dead who gonna bring me back? But if you die I can bring you back". Keke said. I prayed that they wouldn't do it. "Ok, ok". Peter said pushing the button. Peter bushed the button and they ducked down didn't anything happen. I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you Ash". I said. "No problem Myya". He said. "Where is she"? Peter said. "Wait a minute, I'm so fucking stupid". Keke said. I looked at the screen. "I can use the tracking app". Keke said. She looked at her phone. "Off the grid". It said. Keke looked at it. Wade came into my room. "Wade have you seen Myya"? Peter asked, Keke left the room. "Um... No"? Wade said looking at the closet. "That sounded like a question". Peter said. "I don't Petey I swear"! Wade said. "Wade, I swear to God I will force feed you a chimichanga". Peter said. "You wouldn't". Wade said.

"Try me". Peter said. "You've changed". Wade said. "I find it attractive". Wade said. "I will do it. I know you don't like the taste of them". Peter said. "Ok, ok. Damn who pissed in your orange juice"? Wade said walking to the closest I sighed. Wade pushed the button. "Sexy mother fucker". Wade sung and the elevator appeared. "What the heck"! Peter said. I banged my head against the keyboard. "Woah". Peter said. I face palmed. "WADE"!! I yelled. "He was gonna force feed me chimichanga's"! Wade said in defense. "I really thought I was going crazy". Peter said. "Eh, we're all a little crazy". I said. Peter looked around. "When were you going to tell me about this place"? Peter asked. "... Want to get married"? I asked. "So you weren't". Peter said. "Peter you know, I was gonna". I said. "Yeah...". Peter said. "I love you". I said. "Love you to". Peter said walking away. I sighed, let him have his space, talked to Wade for a minute, and went to find Peter. "Peter"! I yelled looking for him. Why the fuck did we have to fight when I don't have my powers? I stopped by the library. "Loki, have you seen Peter"? I asked. "No, Myya. Have you tried with Stark"? Loki asked looking up at me. "Thanks Loki". I said walking to the lab. I saw Bruce. "Aye, Bruce you seen Peter"? I asked. "He's with Tony in the office". Bruce said I groaned. And walked back out into the elevator, I went all the way up to Tony's office. Peter was there sitting in a chair and Tony was behind his desk. "I went all threw this damn tower looking for you". I said. "Oh, great you you're here". Tony said. I looked at him. "What Tony"? I asked. "Myya, some of the others and I we're thinking we put you two into consoling". Tony said. "What the fuck"? I said. "You know couples consoling. You guys clearly have issues and I for one, hate it". Tony said. "I for one don't need to go to a stupid couple consoling, and I'm sure Peter doesn't either". I said. "I actually do". Peter said. I groaned. "Man, when did my life become a Tyler Perry movie"? I asked.