11

Myya's POV

"So is tea the cousin of coffee"? I asked "I don't know". Peter said. I got on the piano, and started playing Fur Elise. Peter looked at me shocked. "How"? He asked. "Don't worry about it". I said. "That was great, I didn't know you could play". Peter said. "Yeah, I can". I got up. "I'm going to bed". I said. "Wait for me". Peter said following. I got into bed and Peter climbed in. "Why are you in your boxers"? I asked him. "I forgot to pack my pajama pants". Peter said blushing. "I don't even understand how that's possible, but with you I believe it". I said. "How do you turn the lights off"? I asked. "Clap". Peter said. "You got the clapper"? I asked. "Yeah". Peter said. I clapped my hands and the lights turned off. Threw the night Peter wrapped his arms around me pulling me close. I got up before Peter and quietly had to get out of bed but a pillow in my place, took a shower changed clothes did everything else. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for when sleeping beauty woke up. And I went outside to see if I could find an animal to talk to.

As I went into the woods deeper I started climbing tree's. "On god I hope creepypasta ain't real". I mumbled to myself. Jumping from tree to tree. As I was jumping I started think about life and how much it sucked then I heard a twig snap. Causing me to get distracted, hit a branch and fall at least 20 feet on the ground. "Ow! Fuck! Shit! Damn it"! I said getting up. I looked around. "God! Please if its a creepypasta don't let it be Sally or laughing Jack". I said. I looked and saw a bear. "Thank you". I said. "Food"! The bear said looking at me. "I think the fuck not honey. I taste like regret, bad choices, liquor, and disappointment". I said to it. "Can she understand me? No, no humans don't speak us". It said. "I can boo boo". I said. "Alright I'm still gonna attack you". It said. "Begone dude, I refuse to hurt an animal". I said. It growled and attack me. It cut my stomach open. "Bitch this was my good jacket". I said. Tackling the bear the to the ground. "Damn black bear". I said. It bit me on the arm. "Oh, fuck you! Ow"! I yelled. I punched it in the face then and picked it up slamming it down. I wrapped my legs around its neck and twisted its neck to I heard a crack.

I rolled my eyes at the bear. I took one of its claws, healed it, made it leave, and went back up to the trees. "I don't see how Keke bring shit back from the dead that shit takes a lot of energy, or that could be just me. I did just fight a bear". I talked to myself. I made it back to the the cabin I sat in a tree near it. "Myya"! Peter screamed my name. "What"! I yelled back. "Where are you"!? He asked. I came from down the tree, kinda pale looking. "Oh my god! Are you ok"!? Peter yelled running beside me. "Yeah, totally fine. I have this shit handled"! I say laughing dryly. "What happened? Why aren't you healing"? Peter asked. "Well I fought a bear, totally wasn't my fault. It did this, I killed the bear. You know I don't like hurting animals, I brought it to life again. I'm basically powered drained". I said. Peter lifted me up my shirt was ripped, he went to get me my first aid kit and a new shirt. I took my shirt off, Peter starred at me. "Peter"? I asked. "Oh, yeah here". He said. handing me the stuff. "You want me to help stitch that"? Peter asked. "Yeah, can you today hard to do it with a bite on your arm". I said laughing. Peter stitched my stomach and arm up. "Thanks baby". I said. Peter didn't look at me. "Peter"? I asked. "Yeah". He looked at the floor. "Can you look at me"? I asked. "Are you gonna put the shirt on"? Peter asked. "I mean if I put it on, blood gonna soak it". I said.

"I'll buy you a new one, please put the shirt on". Peter said. "Peter I am wearing bra, nothing is showing but scars". I said. "Yeah I know that but, if that shirts doesn't come on and I look at you that bra gonna be off to". Peter said. which took me by surprise. "Well I'mma put the shirt on". I said, putting my iron man shirt on. "You lucky this already red Parker". I said. "Yeah lucky me". Peter said. "Ok pretty boy, what we doing today"? I asked getting up. "No, no. Sit, sit". Peter said. "What"? I asked. "You're still not healed and it could take a while. Did you eat"? He asked. "Yeah". I lied. "Dang we haven't been together for a week yet and you already lying"? Peter asked. "You have no proof of that". I said. "First off, no dishes in the sink, second I only saw that you cook enough for one person. Third I know for a fact you lie about eating". Peter said. "Ok, Sherlock Holmboy". I said. "So you didn't"? Peter asked. "I pleads the fifth". I said. "What do you want to eat"? Peter asked. "The souls of others". I said. "So bacon"? Peter asked. "Yeah, bacon sounds good". I said. I got up after Peter left and went to the bathroom. I lifted up my shirt, the wound was healing slowly. This is going to be a long day. I rubbed ointment on my cuts. "Myya! God why do you keep moving". Peter said. I walked out the bathroom and sat down on the couch. "Here you go babe". Peter said. "Let's watch TV". I said. "Ok, what you wanna watch"? Peter asked me. "Bruh, let's watch snakes on a plane". I said. Peter looked at me. "Ok". He said.

"Yo Peter you got changing for a 20"? I asked. "Uh, yeah. How do you want it"? He asked taking out his wallet. "3 tens and a five". I said. Peter handed it to me. He then looked like he realized something. "Wait. Did you just"? Peter asked. I smirked at him. "How did you just play that off like that"? Peter asked. "You're just easy to manipulate". I said. "I'm hurt". Peter said. "Not as much as me". I said. "You ok"? He asked. "I honestly would like to fight a bear again but maybe one that wasn't that big". I said. "I love you". Peter said. "I know". I told him. "You know a lot of Star Wars quotes for someone who doesn't like it". Peter said. "I hate it. But my friend she's dead now, used to love it she's the queen of geeks. And that's saying something cause look at me". I said. Peter's phone started ringing. "Mr. Stark". Peter said. Peter put the phone on speaker. "Peter! How's your trip"? "Fine Mr. Stark". Peter said. "Where's Myya"? "I'm here Tony"! I called out to him. "You two safe"? "Yes Tony". I said. "Anybody hurt"? Steve called out into the phone. Peter looked at me. "Um... No". I said. "Oh god whose hurt? We're on our way"! Steve yelled. "No! No! I just got into a fight with a bear- damn that sounded better in my head". I said. "Are you ok"! Bruce called out. "Yes"! I said. "Is the bear ok"? Vision asked. "Yeah Vis, and guys it's just a scratch". I said. "Yeah no need to come". Peter said. "Just making sure". Clint said. "Bye love you"! I said. "Bye everyone". Peter said. We both sighed of relief.

(A/n guys I'm sorry put I'mma put this book on hold. Just because my chapters got rearrange, and they won't let me change them. I tried copying and pasting it back but it just mixes up again. So I'mma need time to redo the shit. This makes me fuckin mad as hell. I'm going to publish all the rest of the chapters I have that's in order)