I don't really know how long I stood waiting but I continued to do so afraid of punishments.

After some time I couldn't stand still like a plank any longer.

So I didn't.

"Right leg front, right leg back aaaaand left leg front, left leg back. Here we go, right leg to the left, right leg to the right. Left leg to the right, left leg to the left," I sang in a hushed tone quietly to myself.

That's when there was a knock on the door. I returned to plank mode in a split second.

Who was it?? 

I didn't know whether to talk or not so I held my tongue and waited. I took deep breaths to calm myself as the knocking got louder.

Then the handle moved. I broke out in cold sweat as I prayed it wasn't one of the royals or Him.
Before I could finish my little prayer Ms. Odelle barged in.

Again.

I threw my head up and whispered a thanks.

"Why didn't you open the door?" she demanded.
"Ah I thought you were I mean I didn't know who it was so..."
"The only ones that ever come to this room is me and Prince Phoenix and the Prince doesn't need to knock before entering his own room Eve."

"Oh."

"Come now. Remember what I said. If you don't see him and nothing is requested of you, you leave the food and come back later to clean." She motioned for me to follow her out to which I quickly did.

"Well I just thought that since he's back I should wait on him or something, I don't know."  I said as we walked through the hallways outside. I was just afraid that I would get carried away with other things like last night.

"I already told you. He's extremely private. If he doesn't ask don't do. Except the cleaning of course. This time Eve, please remember," she said strictly "I came to check on you because India said you were a bit agitated this morning." Her face turned into a look of concern. "Anything wrong?"

"Nope. Nothing madam." I quickly said.

"Call me Ms. Odelle."

"Okay."

We just walked in silence for a while until she thought about something and smiled. I of course imagined it to be a pleasant memory but after what she said I nearly threw up.

"I hope you didn't do anything weird dear. The prince was in there the whole time."
I choked on my saliva as I recalled everything I did and mentally face palmed myself.

Why do I keep doing this??!!

"Wh...what??" I still couldn't digest her words.
"Well it's been some time since there was a servant assigned to him right? Naturally he wants to know what kind of a person goes to his room everyday and meddles with his stuff."

"Meddle? Don't you mean clean and arrange?" I asked as politely as I could. Honestly I was a little ticked off with her words. 

"His words Eve. Like I've said many times. He loves his privacy."

Then why assign a personal servant?! If he hates anyone coming into his room, why not clean it himself?!  Take care of himself?!

I wanted to shout.

"You can clean and arrange the vases on a few tables in this hallway for the time being but don't get carried away. Remember to go in after an hour. The Prince is your priority," she reminded me.
"Yes Ms. Odelle."
"So,  you didn't do anything weird this morning right?"
"No. I was completely normal." I shrugged.