*Eplg

A/n

This really is a boring thing to read, its better to just leave it.

Rainbow's pov

"Rainbow dash!" Rarity squealed as she hugged me so tight, i reacted and gave back a hug.

"Glad you came to this shoot! Your man was a star" she giggled and i can't help but roll my eyes and laugh, i mean i know he is.

"Yeah, expect me to be here" I said and she dragged me through the hallways of the building.

You're wondering what am i supposed to do here? Well, because Soarin is in a photoshoot thingy thingy and me as a supportive girlfriend came to see.

I do not know how many years have passed already since i graduated college but expect us to be old. I know, time flies by so fast.

Soarin is now a well knowned artist, not like before but he is very well knowned. For what i mean 'well knowned'? Literally everyone knows him. And me as a successful person, i produce alot of music and sell them, which is a great idea. People are telling me to debut in a group but that's still an option unless rainbooms wanna do it.

And basically,everyone knows we're a thing. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I'm getting alot of attentions just because of Soarin but he really doesn't mind that.

And as for rarity? She's a designer and she currently works for Soarin's entertainment that's why she's here. Pinkie also was a successful baker back at Canterlot and Twilight proceeding law school.

We walked inside a studio with too much lights that could kill your eyes or rather you.

I roamed my eyes getting the attention of him,soarin. I brushed myself off incase i'm dirty or what. He walked towards me smiling, i smiled back.

"Soarin" i called his name and he laughed. He hugged and gave me a peck, RIGHT INFRONT OF RARITY.

"Ew"

I lightly slap his shoulder, my cheeks were red of embarrassment.

"I bet you and thunderlane smooched too" i rolled my eyes chuckling at her "i wish he does"

"Too sad for you then" soarin laughed putting his arms around my neck as i took it off.

"We're in public"

"I have seen you guys alot of times kissing already" rarity interrupted, her face was in disgust "and that is gross"

"Then i'll tell thunderlane kiss you too then eh?" She furrowed her eyebrows at mine making me and soarin laughed again.

"Well, i gotta go before i'd see you two again doing some smoochy sappy stuffs" yes its very sappy, i know.

She headed to the dressing room leaving me and soarin standing, we both went to sit at the bench and just lay ourselves right there.

"Aren't we too sappy?" I said out of nowhere making him look at me with a curious face "we are? We barely even meet in a day"

"Well then.." i trailed
"What?"
"Embrace me?"

Cheesy.

But that's what i need right now

"Why are you unsure of that?" He laughed but then gave out his arms for me to climb and hug him "come here".

I tugged myself on his chest resting.

"Why do we do this as always anyways? Shouldn't we do something else?" He chuckled.

I pulled away again and sat back, he hates this? Rude af.

"There's nothing we could do, you know?"
"Yes there is"
"What?"

He smirked, did he meant...

He held the back of my neck kissing me roughly. The kiss turned from a rough one to a passionate one.

After minutes we pulled out gasping for air since we needed that. Our salivas are tangling and to that sensation i's feel gross too.

Instead of kissing me on the lips he directly went on my neck. Okay what the fuck is going on?

He bits it leaving a mark and making me....MOAN?!

"H-hey soarin" i called out, he didn't even payed attention.

His hands were traveling from waist and to my.....ZIPPERLINE?!

I gripped his wrist and he smirked at my skin. He then sat back down leaving me flustered, my face was so red and he was just laughing.

I hate soarin skies

"W-what are you trying to do?" I stuttered

"Since cuddling is a boring thing, i searched up" He laughed, this evil person.

"You're really gross"
"But you did want it"
"N-no!"
"really?"
"P-pervert"

He laughed again "yes, i am"

"Shut the fuck up soarin skies" i covered my face with my palms looking down. What if it really did happened? What would i do?!

"I know you're innocent and not ready, don't worry it's not like i'm gonna rape you" he chuckled.

He reached out to hug me and i layed my head on his chest once again.

"This the only thing that i needed" i muttered

"You're boring"

A/n

So this book really ended, i'm not gonna miss writing this though HAHAHAHA i actually git tired writing this shit once in a three months lMaO. I think this book started 2 years ago? I really cannot remember but its around there. I was like very young back then and my grammars are reallycringey.

Imma edit the chapters and start new fanfics as well though but once again. Thank you everyone! I love you all so much! Thank you for reading this crap that i have been writing since i was young. I really appreciate all of your reads.

Tysm again

Started: June 14,2016
Ended: May 21,2018