*02

I walked through the gates of CHS. I looked both right and left to find those brats and finally saw pinkie's hand waving at me.

We were left out here since fluttershy went to Cloudsdale High and Applejack studied at Manhattan. They are rich, af.

"Dashie~ i miss you so much" Pinkie squeezed me into a tight hug as always.

"Hi rainbow." Twilight greet as i look at her

"Darling! Have you brought me chocolates?Please say yes" she squealed
I hate rarity,she's so annoying and i can't bare it but i can't leave this bitch right?

"Yeah i did" i straightly said
I opened my bag in search for the sweet food this girl wanted, i handed it to her and that annoying big grin went up to her cheeks.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you rainbow!" After pinkie let go of me,now she's the one squeezing me with those arms,not even strong.

While waiting for them to set a conversation again,i took out my phone for personal purposes,actually just to brag.

"You have a new phone dashie?!" Pinkie screamed right on my face,i can feel the spit and all i ever want is to grimace my face right infront of her but no,she is too fragile.

"Isn't it obvious?" I cocked an eyebrow at her and she just grinned.

I can't believe this is my friend.

"Of course it is!" She's so random i cannot take it too long.

Because they aren't making a move,i started to walk.

........

Sitting in English class is better than hanging out with those bitches and actually one more thing that's better because the teacher is absent.

"Why the fuck is he even absent? I need a lesson right now or everything will be ruined!" she whined groaning aggressively.I looked at her with an eyebrow raised,she noticed the situation we are in and straightened herself.

"Just understand me dash, you know me,very interested in English and so scared that the teacher is not gonna teach us something"

Sometimes i want to imagine twilight having in a relationship with a teacher because that's just too disgusting and pedophile but if she really does i'm gonna end my life now.

And she should understand me that i hate someone that annoys me

I looked at my right, to see Lightning Zero daydreaming again, his eyes were red and sore. I don't really care if i hurt people who cheats on you and yeah you're right i used to date the bullshit.

"Hey! Psst" i whisper shouted at lightning zero.

"Hmm?" I badly want to throw up right now,that annoying face to be honest,is telling me to spit out everything i have eaten.

"Um,can i copy your homework for next period?" I asked ,i do have a homework but i didn't have time to check. This person is one of a hella smart and all i have to do is copy his work than hearing twi's whines.

"Of course." it took a minute for him to hand his notebook to me.

But what really made me mad is that he wrote something that can throw myself out of a cliff.

"Please go back with me rainbow.I promise i will make you happy, forever."

I closed his notebook and throwed it to him lightly

"No thanks." I muttered under my breath and looked back to the purple's figure.

He was frowning and staring at his notebook for a minute and put it on his bag and keeps his head down, or maybe sobbing?
Why am i examining the things he does?

"Rainbow."twilight called " The bell just rang."
I stood up from my sit and walked out of the room

I went to my locker and got all my books for next period which is actually math.

***

My friends are all in Drama class and i'm left alone in Math.

I found myself glaring at my own book. I don't even have a personal problem but a math problem! I swear this is what i ever wanted to burn.

I opened my phone to open my calculator because why not,right?

A bang escaped from my desk which is my head,even my own head hates math.