*09

Soarin's pov
I am standing on the middle of the staircase,mournfully eavesdropping unto their conversation.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" i heard wave chill's voice.

But there is a silence after that.
"Silence means yes,right?" Wavechill added

Before rainbow could find out i was listening to their conversation,i run downstairs and waited for her infront of the building.

It was supposed to be me asking rainbow but what i didn't know is that wavechill is gonna cut our embrace with each other.

I've been smiling the whole time and as you see,it had faded away already.

Someone taps my shoulder, i look to see who it was,rainbow dash "lets go soarin."
she said and we started to walk outside the gates.We waited there for a while for blitz to come and fetch us.

I look at bothside of the road to see nothing passes by.
"Soarin" rainbow fake smiles at me "why did your smile fade away?" She asks, i look at the ground.

"It was nothing,really" i answered
"Really? You seem happy all day though,why did that face turned upside down?" She asked again,I didn't even bother to answer so i stay silent as i was.

Luckily,blitz arrives.

"Hey!" He shouts while the car's window slides down.

"Lets go" he added
And we both went inside in the backseat cause scootaloo is on the front seat

***

The ride is a dead silence until blitz turned on the radio and 'heart attack' started to play.

"Never put my love out on the line
Never said 'Yes' to the right guy
Never had trouble getting what I want
But when it comes to you, I'm never good enough." i heard the lowly singing at the other side,is that dash?

"When I don't care
I can play 'em like a Ken doll
Won't wash my hair
Then make 'em bounce like a basketball" i sing cause she stopped.

"But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear high heels
Yes, you make me so nervous
That I just can't hold your hand" she sings back smiling and her voice is getting louder.

"You make me glow,
But I cover up
Won't let it show,
So I'm...

Puttin' my defenses up
'Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I'd have a heart attack" we both sing and laugh with each other

"who is sweet out there?" Teases blitz chuckling.

I just smile"don't test me,blitz" rainbow blushed. Cute.

"Woah,Never knew you sing rainbow" she forces a weak smile "yeah,i was a lead singer and guitarist of a band" She shyly states.

I never knew she could be that talented
"Well me? I'm actually a singer already" i told her,which something pop on my mind "i know" was all she said.

What was it again?
Fuck! I'm going to meet up with wave chill for work.
"Hey blitz,would you please drop me down in my studio?" I ask him "yeah sure." he replies.

"What are you gonna do there?" Asks scootaloo
"Gonna do a vocal song for my next cover." i answer and she replies with a cool

I look at rainbow who is still frowning "hey rainbow!" I called her "what?" She asks, still that frown cannot get off from her face.

"I don't have your number" i said to think something else.
"Yeah its here" she gave me her phone and i type her number on my phone.
"Thanks" i said then give her back the phone

The car stops infront of the studio and i look at rainbow "guess i'll be going now bye."
And they all wave good bye at me.